Last updated at 17:48, 28 Oct 2012 Uploaded at 21:02, 27 Jan 2012
Tired of sticking out like a sore thumb when you try to hide in all of that Skyrim snow? Wishing you could blend in with those icy surroundings? Look no further.
-How To Obtain-
THIS ITEM IS CRAFTABLE~ Only follow below instructions if wishing to obtain via console.
When playing Skyrim, open up the console using tilde ~ .
Type in the following:
help "snowy nightingale" 4
This will show you the armor's Object ID's. Once you see them, type the code:
player.additem Object ID # Quantity (1, 2, 3, etc...)
Standalone version of the Snowy Nightingale.
Big thanks to Snowman131 for making the standalone possible!
REPLACES the current Nightingale armor with the Snowy Armor.
(I'm trying to make it a separate armor set.. but my modding skills [concerning importing/exporting] are still in the beginner stage. If anyone would like to help me, please message me!)
Nexus Mod Manager
1. Download the Nexus Mod Manager (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/content/modmanager/)
2. On the "Files" tab of this page, click the file you want and choose "Download With Manager"
3. Look at your Nexus Mod Manager window and wait for the mod to download
4. Once downloaded, activate the mod via "Mods" tab
1. Download the mod via "Files" tab of this page
2. Extract the .zip file
3. Place the folder in your Skyrim folder, wherever it's located - Steam or whatever. (If you already have a "Data" folder, choose merge the two folders.)
Please give me feedback on any bugs or fixes you would like to see taken care of. ;3 Thanks.
Credit to Satyr Zerofrost for Nightingale Prime.