Last updated at 15:57, 12 Sep 2016 Uploaded at 0:56, 11 Nov 2014
The new methods used for patching by PerMa grant much greater control over many area's of the game. A lot of functions have been moved into the patcher, vastly increasing PerMa's overall compatibility compared to SkyRe. Like SkyRe Compatibility and ReProccer Patches (SCaRP) these patches expect you to have Weapon and Armor Fixes Remade (WAFR) installed, along with the huge number of fixes made it also corrects many item names, without which many items cannot be properly patched. Balance was made based on the True Orcish and Daedric and Dragon Priest Masks versions. I also highly recommend Clothing and Clutter Fixes and Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade.
Contains answers to common questions, including information about load order.
Contains information about common issues that may arise after installing PerMa and these patches.
Main page for requesting, or helping add, support of mods.
List of patches for mods hosted on other pages. (i.e Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim)
Contains additional files that can be used to test various changes to scaling of Weapons and Armor. This can be used by anyone that wants to tweak the XMLs to fit their own play-style without having to go through all the trial and error of having to rebuild the patcher to test each change.
Mods covered by patch:
A few merged versions have been added covering the WAFR, CCF and CCOR patches. All patches require the original mod to function properly.
- Archer's Armory
Better VampiresPatch was merged into BV v6.9+ Bring Out Your DeadPatch not needed with BoYD v3
- Clothing and Clutter Fixes
- Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade - Adds full recipe control of PerMa items.
- Immersive Armors - Replacement esp, replaces custom IAKeywords on armors with vanilla keywords and renames several items for consistency. Patch does not require PerMa as a master and can be used for any load order.
- Immersive Weapons - Removes duplicate weapons and renames a couple weapons for consistency.
- Weapon and Armor Fixes Remade
- Wind Destruction Magic
Mods covered by xml:
List is not extensive, many other mods may be covered indirectly. A complete list can be found in the Supported Mods forum.
- Adamantium - Unleash The Animal
- Anna NPCs 2_0
- Arise - Chapter 1 - The Black Sacrament
- Assassin's Creed Ezio Auditore Masyaf cuirass rework
- Ancient Draugr Armor - UNP - CBBE
- Better Vampires
- Civil War Overhaul
- Crimson Twilight Armor
- Cutting Room Floor
- Deadly Dragons - Armory
- Dragonscale Species
- Elven Weaponry
- Enemy AI OverHaul---Revenge Of the Enemies (RoE)
- Faction Crossbows
- Immersive Armors
- Immersive Weapons
- Improved Artifacts Collection
- Inconsequential NPCs
- Interesting NPCs
- Isilmeriel LOTR Weapons Collection
- JSwords - Sharlikrans and CCOR integrated versions
- Kameleon Armor CBBE-7Base Body
- Liliths Eviscerator
- Liliths Thorn
- Lustmord Vampire Armor
- More Interesting Loot
- Morrowind Armor - Netch Leather
- Noldor Content Pack
- Northguard Ranger Armor
- OBIS Redone
- Rosa Round-Bottom (Dragonplate Brazen Armor)
- Skyrim Immersive Creatures
- Sotteta Necromancer Outfit
- The Way of the Dovahkiin - Ultimate Deadly Encounters aka Sands of Time (SoT)
- Thrassian Plaguesword
- Torch Arrows
- Ultimate Assortment
- Vampire Dark Knight
- Warmonger Armory
- Wet and Cold - Ashes - Holidays
- Wheels of Lull
Added Weapon Info:
Updated venn diagram showing weapon classes;
Updated table shows the default ranks;
Raulfin: XMLs and Patches
Visdagon: Forum mod, support