Last updated at 7:22, 28 Oct 2014 Uploaded at 13:48, 8 Aug 2014
Also available on Steam Workshop!
This mod has been reviewed by Matthiaswagg!
Logo and banner by zlostnypopolnik
Available in English, French, German, Italian, Polish and Spanish!
What does this mod do ?
I was bothered by the fact that you could know people's name without ever having talked to them.
Also, believe it or not, but such a mod was requested to me a LOT by people of the Fallout New Vegas/Skyrim community, so yeah, here it is.
This mod is simple enough: people will be called "Strangers" until you actually get to talk to them or they talk to you.
Things you should know:
- This does not affect guards.
- Jarls won't be called "Strangers" but simply "Jarl" until you talk to them.
- Does not apply to animals and other non-humanoid PNJ's such as falmers, dwemer bots, etc.
- Is compatible with any mod as far as I know.
- Does NOT require SKSE.
- Does NOT affect dead bodies.
- Only ONE script will run only ONCE then will never run again.
- Does not affect the game's performances.
- Will affect NPC's from other mods and DLC's.
- Will take into account NPC's you talked to before the mod was installed.
- I take feedback and requests gladly. I consider them all as long as they sound cool to me.