Last updated at 9:35, 1 Nov 2016 Uploaded at 13:48, 8 Aug 2014
This mod has been reviewed by Matthiaswagg!
Logo and banner by zlostnypopolnik
What does this mod do ?
I was bothered by the fact that you could know people's name without ever having talked to them.
Also, believe it or not, but such a mod was requested to me a LOT by people of the Fallout New Vegas/Skyrim community, so yeah, here it is.
This mod is simple enough: people will be called "?" until you actually get to talk to them or they talk to you.
Things you should know:
- This does not affect guards.
- Jarls won't be called "?" but simply "The Jarl" until you talk to them.
- Does not apply to animals and other non-humanoid PNJ's such as falmers, dwemer bots, etc.
- Is compatible with any mod as far as I know.
- Does NOT require SKSE.
- Does affect dead bodies.
- Only ONE script will run only ONCE you launch the game, then once you change your race, otherwise it won't run.
- Does not affect the game's performances.
- Will affect NPC's from other mods and DLC's.
- Will take into account NPC's you talked/haven't talked to before the mod was installed.