Last updated at 17:08, 17 Jul 2014 Uploaded at 18:48, 5 Jul 2014
Zero Dimensions ENB
This is an ENB preset that uses almost all effects of ENB series. It alters lighting, shadows, sky and much more. There is no use of ambient lighting so every light you see has a source, there's no light which comes from nowhere.
- Download Bokeh DoF and Tilt Shift for ENBSeries . Endorse if you like the DoF-Effect.
- Download ENBSeries .
- Download and extract my files into "Steam/SteamApps/common/Skyrim".
- Extract "d3d9.dll" and "enbhost.exe" from "Wrapper Version" folder of ENBSeries into your Skyrim folder.
- Edit "enblocal.ini" and change the value of "VideoMemorySizeMB" to your amount of graphics memory; 1 GB = 1024, 2 GB = 2048, 4 GB = 4096, 8 GB = 8192
- Set "bFloatPointRenderTarget=1" in your "SkyrimPrefs.ini" in "Documents/mygames/Skyrim".
- Deactivate Antialiasing in Skyrim launcher.
Recommended to use with Climates of Tamriel and Weather Patch. I use default settings of CoT and chose "Fog Edition" of Weather Patch.
I hope you will like it and have fun playing. :)
- Succubus Race
- Sweet and Sexy Lingerie
- Maids II - Deception
- Skyrim HD
- Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
- Climates of Tamriel and Weather Patch
- Skyrim Flora Overhaul
- Realistic Water Two
- Static Mesh Improvement Mod
- Sky UI
- Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS
- Fus Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
- Skyrim - Director's Cut (SDC)
- Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE)