Last updated at 0:18, 18 Jul 2014 Uploaded at 0:43, 17 Jun 2014
So, you can't stand anymore wooden houses and you're looking for something completely new.
Well, here you go my friend.
Welcome to the ancient garden, where the Elven retreat lies.
I heavily took inspiration from Mournhold in Tribunal expansion, always loved that architecture.
Location: south of Falkreath. Look for a pass.
REQUIREMENTS: Dawnguard + Dragonborn
- Medium-sized home with new (and lore-friendly) furniture;
- 6 new "morrowindized" potions (expect OP stuff, that's the fun);
- A new lore-friendly weapon and a journal with a bit of background;
- Everything you need: safe chests, smelter, cooking pot, alchemy table etc...
- No useless or redundant clutter: you decorate the way you want it;
- A small valley/garden with almost all the plants and mushrooms in Skyrim, plus a Morrowind's plant.
Drop the content of the zipped file into your Skyrim/Data folder.
Remember to activate it through the Skyrim Launcher, and let BOSS sort the load order for you.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTALLATION PROCEDURE AS SUGGESTED, DON'T BLAME ME FOR YOUR ERRORS.
Just remove the files.
None that I'm aware of. Tested it with the most popular mods out there.
You still might have problems getting in if you use the Skyrim Bigger Trees mod: in that case you can use the Dynamic Things Enhanced mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54116/?) to cut down the trees and enter.
Shadow of Morrowind
Stakado Cinemascope ENB
Enhanced Lights and FX
- Insanity: various resources;
- Stroti: buildings;
- css0101: furniture;
- ChickenDownUnder: plant;
- TESA res. project: clutter;
- stoverjm: open book;
- Angilla: forest throne;
- tumbajamba: resource diffusion.