- img 3 loading...
- img 4 loading...
- img 5 loading...
- img 6 loading...
- img 7 loading...
- img 8 loading...
- img 9 loading...
- img 10 loading...
- img 11 loading...
- img 12 loading...
- img 13 loading...
- img 14 loading...
- img 15 loading...
- img 16 loading...
- img 17 loading...
- img 18 loading...
- img 19 loading...
- img 20 loading...
- img 21 loading...
- img 22 loading...
- img 23 loading...
- img 24 loading...
- img 25 loading...
- img 26 loading...
- img 27 loading...
- img 28 loading...
Last updated at 1:20, 3 Aug 2015 Uploaded at 1:56, 19 Apr 2014
:: UPDATE TO 1.1 ::
- Name change. It's equally confusing to pronounce, but fits the house better.
Mielikki is a forest god in old Finnish folk lore/pagan religion. It's perfect!
- Adds two follower beds which are optional. Activate the basket at the mushroom loft or under the stairs in the main house to assemble and disassemble the beds! If you don't care for the beds, keep them in their baskets :)
- The pump in the kitchen/lab now works. It gives you fresh water that cures disease! Epic, I know!
- Adds clutter, Nahkin made the place look more interesting, I love it!
- New shrine that gives you a magicka boost
- Changed bookshelves around to allow 2 mannequins to be places. You might find books on the ground all over the place after updating from Ayfertehuis.
You should be able to just drop this over the old file but DO KEEP A BACK UP OF YOUR SAVE GAME IN CASE SOMETHING GOES WRONG WITH THE UPDATE!
I decided NOT TO add a fence around the yard, as I don't mind the wildlife sometimes walking up to my porch. The deer and elks often wander in people's yard in Finland, and no one minds it too much!
Contributors: Nahkin (scripts for faucet, beds, adding shrine and general improvements)
Mod adds a witch's hut next to Lost Prospect Mine. Suitable for druids, nature lovers, wannabe spriggans and other dwellers in touch with the Aetherius.
There is no back story, no key, no nothing. I might add some later, but as this was sort of a request, (inspired by a supporter, AyferJohan) I got nothing for ya right now.
You can fast travel to a marker.
For NPCs (like spouses) to sandbox around the house properly, use this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57376
:: REQUIREMENTS ::
- Skyrim up to date
- Dawnguard DLC
- Hearthfires DLC
- Dragonborn DLC
:: SPECIAL FEATURES ::
- Mirror that allows you to change your appearance, similar to the Riften face sculptor
- Disenchanting font that lets you reset items YOU HAVE enchanted. It only works for player created items and it will also reset their smithing quality.
- Special staff that doesn't lose its enchantment
- Beds for followers are tucked away unless you assemble them
- Faucet in kitchen/lab cures disease
:: GENERAL FEATURES ::
- House is not a TARDIS (tiny outside, a manor inside), I made the exterior size match the interior as best as I could.
- Customised storage
- Crap ton of planting soil
- Lots of work stations for the aspiring alchemist/witch
- Lots of unique models and textures
- Tanning rack & woodchopping block
What would a witch do with a forge? I apologise to all the battlemages out there, but I wanted to stick to the theme of the house
- A few weapon racks and weapon storage
- 2 mannequins
- Navmeshed for followers, 2 beds that you can assemble
- Bed gives Well Rested bonus
- Apiary, beehive. Bees! Bees everywhere! I thought bees were the rarest friggen ingredient in the game
:: KNOWN ISSUES/CONFLICTS ::
- Blinking smoke (I've actually seen it in vanilla locations as well, dunno what to do about it)
:: CREDITS ::
Lrsamways: Disenchanting font and custom meshes
- Earrindo for the Telvanni mushroom resource
- InsanitySorrow: Clutter and furniture models & textures
- Lilith: Ready clutter and catering
- TESA folk: Resource Kit
- Hanaisse for witches cauldron
- mr.siika/Kraeten for Griffon Fortress resource
- GKB for Solitude meshes
- Blary: Alchemy and other clutter resources
- Oaristys: Modder's Resource Pack
- Stroti/Tamira: Wonderful stroti resources
- BrettM: FPI Project Research resource
- Pheo3309 for the jar resource
- Berticus: Potion crates
- Vicn: Witch shrine statue
- mrpdean: New Lakeview Manor meshes
- Langley: New high res textures (floor, bed frame)
- tueffelachtein: Crafting table & upper class resource
- CD Projekt: For Witcher models
L0rd0fWar: For converting them
- Runspekt: Resources for Modders pack
- Stoverjm: New Open Books
- The_Funktasm: Morrowind clutter & textures
- Angilla for the forest throne
- breti: New World Modder Resorce
:: FAQ ::
Q: Mods in screenies? Recommended mods?
A: Every HQ texture I could find. Solstheim landscape and furniture by Langley. SMIM. "Telvanni reborn" textures. Detailed Rugs. Pure Waters. Seasons of Skyrim ENB with Somber Lut Sepia palette. ELE. Relighting Skyrim. Furniture and Clutter - HD Retextures. Langley's Solitude textures.
Q: YOU KILLED MY POTATO WITH YOUR STUFF
A: Sorry. There's a lot of stuff packed in a small space here..
Q: Acquiring this house is super boring and lame and no challenge.
A: Feel free to get lost from my mod page.
Q: I WANT MY FAMILY, MY 5 SERVANTS AND THE WHOLE OF SOVNGARDE TO JOIN ME IN THIS HOUSE PLS MAKE MOAR BEDS.
A: Not even. Don't even. Nope. That's final <3
Q: I CAN'T LOOT ANYTHING!?1!!+1+1
A: Why yes, I lock my clutter in place. Can't have you ruining my Feng Shui when you come barging in at 2 AM after drinking all night with Sam Guevenne.
Q: QQ Y U SO DLC ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Q: AUTOSORT!!!111 AUTO SORT DEPRH OEDGkdsöglk<sdöglKDGöSAJGÖL!!!
A: NO HERGBHGDGÖDSLGKÖ DSLGJSDLGJÖ! NO. Just no.
Q: Stupid location. QQ.
Q: I can't pronounce that name.
A: Do you need to?
It comes from the name Ayfer and Dutch for "home" (I think).
Q: YOU SUCK YOU ARE FAT AND STUPID AND I HATE YOU!
A: BRING IT ON!!!1111
:: NEW PERMISSIONS SINCE 7th SEPT 2014 ::
ANYTHING and EVERYTHING *I* have created is free game as long as you don't just take my esp and publish it as your own AND YOU GIVE CREDIT TO ME FOR ANY WORK YOU USE. Be it meshes, textures, houses, NPCs. I am releasing all my stuff to other modders to use, as long as you don't charge money for it and when it's house mods, you actually developed the house further. Just taking my mods, adding a few tiny things and reuploading IS NOT ALLOWED. Don't dupe stuff, make it better. Improve. Evolve. Also, NO UPLOADING MY MODS TO STEAM WORKSHOP. Using my assets in SWS is fine, I just don't want my complete mods hosted in that pile of crap.
Do note that this file file contains a lot of free to use modder's resources, but also a fair amount of custom stuff by my friends and other people, and those unique works are not allowed to be used or reverse-engineered for any PUBLIC WORK under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Touching anything made by lrsamways/Nahkin/DarkFox127 is a no-no. Take a look at the credit section to see what can be reused and what not.
Translations are welcome, send me the file and I will put it up here on this mod page. DO NOT upload translation BSAs elsewhere ('cept you, Oaristys, you have my personal permission for any French versions)
MY WORK IS NOW A COPYPASTE PLATFORM AND A RESOURCE WAREHOUSE. GO MAD!
Just do not unpack my bsa to use resources from it when you don't even know what in it is free to use and what is not. Give credit to right people.