Last updated at 23:24, 1 Jan 2012 Uploaded at 23:13, 1 Jan 2012
Hillside Home - Adds a completely new home to the game in the Wilderness.*Beta*
Breezehome Bookshelves - Adds two new Bookshelves to Breezehome/Riftrun.*Beta*
The Maze: Chapter 2 - Chapter 2 of the Giant Maze.*Alpha*
Riftrun - Total Breezehome conversion. Changes walls/everything. *Alpha*
Honeyside Smithy - Adds Smithing Room to Honeyside. *Beta*
Breezehome CE - Adds Collector's Edition to Breezehome. *Complete*
Honeyside CE - Adds Collector's Edition to Honeyside. *Complete*
Book of Treasures - Two new Treasure maps *Alpha*
This mod moves Honeyside home in Riften too Hillside, a house in the Wilderness. It also adds a Work room to Honeyside.
It also includes a Quest to find Hillside. The Quest starts in Breezehome, look on the Table for a Note.
READ BEFORE INSTALL: This doesn't modify Quests like the Original Hillside, this simply modifies the location of Honeyside, you WILL need to activate Honeyside by doing the appropriate quests to get the key, and decorate it. You can still enter Honeyside from its previous location.
Make sure to turn off my Honeyside Smithy Mod and Hillside Mod before turning this on or it will cause issues.
- New Honeyside Location, Hillside.
- Teleport Location with Hillside.
- 5 Weapon Rakcs
- All Blacksmithing Tools
- Ench/Alch pouches
- Storage in Smithing Room.
- Exterior to Match (Will be better soon.)
- Anything requiring activations (racks and bookshelves) require a clean load, this means you need to zone out of the house then back in to activate everything.. just loading a save does nothing, you need to leave the house then return to interact with them.
DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SPOIL QUEST!!!
Here is an image of the location. Another huge spoiler.
Map Image Location