Last updated at 16:52, 9 Jun 2014 Uploaded at 4:28, 10 Feb 2014
- Fixed an issue where NPCs would fail to re-equip their armors. Special thanks to vestan for testing.
- Fixed an issue where the mod would sometimes fail to function. Known issue that cannot be currently fixed: NPCs will sometimes fail to remove all parts of their armors when sleeping.
- Your weapon damage should no longer increase while you are sitting.
- Minor optimizations.
- Now available on Steam.
Should be compatible with everything.
Required: Skyrim 184.108.40.206.8+
Optional: SKSE 1.6.5+
SKSE is only needed for the equipment features to work and configuration through SkyUI's MCM.
- Friendly NPCs will switch their equipment to naked or robed before getting into bed in interiors.
- Hostile NPCs such as bandits, warlocks, etc. in interiors will switch their equipment to naked or "Keep Chest" and can now be found sleeping at night as opposed to having the same schedule 24/7.
- While sleeping there is a chance NPCs will begin to snore.
- Sleeping NPCs will take 3X more damage if struck. Sitting NPCs take 2X more damage.
- Follower support can be toggled off. A 'Sleep Tight, Good Night Story' book can be crafted at a tanning rack with 1 ruined book then given to a specific follower to exempt him/her from this mod without turning this feature off for all followers.
Manual installers drop the files into your Data folder. NMM/BAIN: download the main file and add to your respective programs.
Remove all files from the previous version and install the new version.
Make a save outside then remove all installed files.