Last updated at 21:58, 9 Feb 2014 Uploaded at 23:30, 26 Jan 2014
Skyrim Redone - Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade Patch
A host of compatibility fixes that applies relevant perks from SkyRe to Kryptopyrs Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade and other mods.
You will notice that the Prefix for the patches all have CCOR (The R as you've probably already assumed stands for Redone). This is simply to avoid confusion with the Character Creation Overhaul mod by syclonix and any patches for it.
Official DLC Requirements
T3nd0s Skyrim Redone
Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade
Unofficial Skyrim Patch
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch
Highly Recommended Mods:
Weapons and Armor Fixes - Remade with Dawnguard and Dragonborn support
CCOR SkyRe Patch changes:
- Changed perk requirements for some of the misc armors and weapons for example 'Fine Armguards' now require SkyRes Leathercraft perk rather than Steel Smithing.
- Added a 'Silver' category for silver weapons.
- Added a number of weapons and items to the 'Faction' category for consistency.
- Added CCO Daedric conditions to weapons from Skyre.
- Added SkyRe trade-craft perk all jewellery.
- Removed duplicate crafting entries from Skyre.
- Changed 'Falmer Hardened Armor' from Heavy to light (as there were 3 heavy variants and no light ones) and included a 'Falmer Hardened Light Shield' for the set.
- Added a suffix to a number of items for continuity, for example 'Vampire Armor - Black'.
- Added the Leathercraft perk to Bandoliers and added the prefix 'Bandolier - ' in order to keep them together in the crafting list.
Optional patches included in the main file:
Immersive Weapons Patch for SkyRe and CCO
Requires - Immersive Weapons 1.5
- Moved a number of weapons into more appropriate categories and removed a number of duplicate references.
Amidianborn Patch for SkyRe and CCO
Requires - aMidianBorn Book of Silence 1.9 - Download aMidianBorn - Content Addon from the Optional Files as well as the main file.
- Added CCOR conditions and perks to Skyforge weapons and Nordic armor.
- Moved some armors and weapons into the faction category for consistency.
Frostfall Patch for SkyRe and COO
Requires - Frostfall - Hypothermia Camping Survival 2.5
- Added various crafting recipes such as the walking stick to the tanning rack and forge.
- Added Linen breakdown recipes to the tanning rack.
- Moved Backpacks from the Misc category to the Hide category.
Immersive Sounds - Aural Assortment for CCO
Requires - Immersive Sounds - Aural Assortment 1.0
- Added IS sounds to all of the jewellery in CCO.
Immersive Armors for CCO 7
Requires - Immersive Armors 7
- Applied proper skyrim categories for all IA7 armors. Added perk and faction requirements to some of the items such as the Winterhold shields.
These patches are found within the Optional folder. When using the Frostfall patch you no longer need to use the one from CCO as the changes have been incorporated to save load order space.
I've also included a merged Patch of all the files included so as to save file load order space, however if there is enough interest in patches with different combinations of the above I'll post them up as well.
Simply drop the CCO_SkyRe_Patch.esp file into you SkyrimData directory and make sure its enabled when you start Skyrim.
Its best to have the patch(s) together just above the bashed patch or ReProccer if you use them.
Delete CCO_SkyRe_Patch.esp file into you SkyrimData directory and your done. :D
Credits go to:
- Kryptopyr for the Remastered version of Complete Crafting Overhaul
- T3nd0 for his Skyrim Redone
- Unofficial Patch Project Team for their great work in making Skyrim a more pleasant place.
- Last but not least Bethesda for giving us the tools to do this at all! :D