Last updated at 14:54, 21 Jul 2014 Uploaded at 2:27, 28 Dec 2013
POMP and CIRCUMSTANCES
Video by ko lin
Video by ko lin
Want some Unimmersive but Fun dancing? Try this!
What's this all about?
A collection of Dances converted for Skyrim use.
We refer to them as "Dance Packs", dance plug-ins for Dance Synchronizator by RSV
Only 1 Dance Pack can be used each game if you're using DS Light
I haven't tried DS 3.2 yet but it allows you to use more than 1 song each game.
(See Uninstall for notes)
1. Required - IMPORTANT!
Dance Synchronizator (DS Light Masterfile) by RSV
DS Installation: Place files inside the Data folder
How to use: Adds Spells under Alteration
- DS Choose Yourself - Player is set as dancer
- DS Select Dancer - Choose NPC as dancer (5 Dancers Max)
- DS Dance Start - Starts the Dance Sequence / Stop Dance
- DS Disband Group - Disbands / Releases the Dancers from being included
- DS Settings - Other settings such as Camera, TAI, TCL commands
Make a backup save first as a precaution!
Install using NMM or simply copy the BSA and ESP files inside your Data Folder
Stop Dancing spell before uninstalling! Otherwise, it may cause unwanted issues.
The dance is a scripted event!
Remove/Uncheck using NMM or delete the BSA and ESP files
See Videos tab for complete list
5. Recommended Mods
RSV has also converted other nice dances. See it here:
Female Facial Animation by nao4288
Works with anything (contact me for problems)
No FNIS required
Simple multiple followers - Might cause animation conflict disabling the dance altogether with followers recruited using this mod
Reverb Mods - Songs with loud beats/bass may cause unwanted feedback
- You may use my dance packs however you wish
- But if you'll use my hkx files, please credit me or link back
- Please do not upload my files elsewhere
- Do not redistribute the Dance Synchronizator as the original author (RSV) forbids it
- Song repeats after Dance: Press [Esc] wait for 5-10 seconds and the song will stop
- Song does not Sync with Dance: The dance and song are separate files and if you have multiple scripts running, there might be a delay between them
- Formation is messed up: Motions are converted using same height models, if you have a short dancer, it might cause difference in movement speed and location
- 5 Dancers do not Sync: Before the song starts, press '~' to bring up console, then wait for all NPCS to be in starting position then remove console, voila!
- RSV for the original Dance Mod, Scripts and Templates. And for all the necessary tools and tutorials for conversion
- Umpa for his blender tools
- Bethesda for creating such a wonderful playground for everyone!
- All Authors of the Motions
- rxkx22 for his awesome mods (Dancers in the Videos): Bijin Warmaidens, rk Followers
- ko lin of YouTube for his video, thanks!
Don't forget to endorse if you like this! ;)