- img 3 loading...
- img 4 loading...
- img 5 loading...
- img 6 loading...
- img 7 loading...
- img 8 loading...
- img 9 loading...
- img 10 loading...
- img 11 loading...
- img 12 loading...
- img 13 loading...
- img 14 loading...
- img 15 loading...
- img 16 loading...
- img 17 loading...
- img 18 loading...
- img 19 loading...
- img 20 loading...
- img 21 loading...
- img 22 loading...
- img 23 loading...
- img 24 loading...
- img 25 loading...
- img 26 loading...
- img 27 loading...
- img 28 loading...
- img 29 loading...
- img 30 loading...
- img 31 loading...
- img 32 loading...
- img 33 loading...
- img 34 loading...
- img 35 loading...
- img 36 loading...
- img 37 loading...
- img 38 loading...
- img 39 loading...
- img 40 loading...
- img 41 loading...
- img 42 loading...
- img 43 loading...
- img 44 loading...
- img 45 loading...
- img 46 loading...
- img 47 loading...
- img 48 loading...
- img 49 loading...
- img 50 loading...
- img 51 loading...
- img 52 loading...
- img 53 loading...
- img 54 loading...
Last updated at 0:11, 15 Apr 2017 Uploaded at 4:32, 27 Dec 2013
A reasonably spacious player home and farm on the road between the Guardian Stones and Riverwood. This was originally just somewhere to try ideas (evil experiments) while learning the basics of CK and for messing about with some farming / survival mods. Soon I needed a home for myself, Vilja, a dog and a growing group of followers. Hence the creation of Greenmount Gardens.
This is my own personal play space and as such, should be considered a work in progress and is not yet complete or perfect.
It is provided as is and may never be complete or perfect.
NPC's and custom containers all use vanilla assets and as such their appearance may vary depending on what you have installed.
This mod was built to use vanilla lighting and is only partially tuned for ENB.
- 4 Residents who can become companions
- A Bard/companion, who performs each evening
- Alchemy/Enchanting area with custom bookcases and storage
- Cooking area with oven and working churn.
- Many custom containers for ingredients, potions, food and drink.
- Many safe storage barrels (Light brown ones)
- Some re-spawning barrels (Grey ones)
- Plenty of room for companions and pets
- Bedroom with beds for 10 companions and up to 6 children
- Bathing area with auto undress/redress (Not quite perfect yet. Still working on it...)
- Small armory with mannequins, weapon/shield plaques and racks. (For those of us who collect rare weapons and armors)
- 2 New patrol guards/companions (Old friends of Ulf)
- Alchemy garden with 28 Hearthfires planters
- Lots of landscape and garden work
- A quiet fishing spot
- Quiet places to just sit and relax
- Crafting area
- Smelter (behind Ulf's cottage)
- Party area for locals to relax on weekends
- Small pond with fish and fed by a spring
- Cows, goats and chickens
- Vegetable garden
- Jethro, the horse
- A pair of guard bunnies
- NPC's, horse and bunnies have their own routines in and around Riverwood
- Horse and bunnies return to the stables at night and when it's raining
- Many Riverwood residents visit the gardens at various times
- (I have seen Dorthe and Frodnar join in games with adopted children)
- Many custon containers for ores, ingots etc.
- Some safe storage barrels (Light colored ones)
- Some re-spawning barrels (Grey ones)
- And lot's more landscape work...
The following features can be toggled at any time, to suit yourself
Look inside the wardrobe in the main bedroom for the controls.
- Resident NPC's
- Guard NPC's
- Smelter area
- Vegetable garden
- Alchemy Garden
- Extra trees (Does the same as GMGLite)
- Extra plants (Does the same as GMGLite)
- Companions bedroom
- Children's bedroom
- 3 extra children's beds
- 3 Mannequins in the main hall (armory is untouched)
- A little gift from Kriemen
- Beautiful baby bunnies and cute fluffy kittens
Mannequins and NPC's are telported to a holding cell. This way their inventories will stay intact.
If an NPC is a follower, you can call them back from the holding cell. (Tested with Follower Mod)
Mannequins will unequip their armour when re-enabled and generally face the wrong direction.
To reset them, just go to an outside cell and return, or manually add/remove something from them.
If you toggle the children's beds, please remember to recast "Bless Home" spell.
That will allow "Hearthfires Multiple Adoptions" to sense how many beds are available.
In my testing, the containers in the smelter area have kept their contents, even after being toggled several times.
If you don't trust them, just stash your loot elsewhere before disabling them.
Please remember to pick and clear all plants from the Hearthfires planters before toggling them. Otherwise
there will be a lot of floating plants in the Alchemy garden.
Have added 3 custom bookcases. I've tried hard to get an "everyday used" feel with them. Some are angled so the havok
will lay them in the correct direction. If the books don't fall corrctly, just activate the bookcase and exit.
DO NOT remove books without activating the book case. The counters mess up and books tend disappear into the realms of
Oblivion. This causes Urag to get quite upset.
Hearthfires, Dragonborn and Dawnguard DLC.
Heartfire Multiple Adoptions by TMPhoenix is needed, if you wish to adopt children.
Just use the "Bless Home" spell when indoors, to enable support.
There is also a non-hearthfires version for those who don't have any DLC.
- Elissa - Ranger. Bow, 1H weapons and light armor
- Ulf - Ranger. Bow, 1H weapons and light armor
- Aeridi - Spell sword. Conjuration, Necromancy and a 1H weapon. Any armor.
- Jenlling - Close combat. Any weapon or armor.
- Bella - Guard. Spell sword. Shock and 1H weapon. Light armor.
- Hlenthis - Guard. 2H weapons. Light armor.
- Shirene - Bard, Spell sword. Fire, Shock and 1H weapon. Light armor.
Residents are essential and can be wed.
Residents are vanilla and their looks may vary depending on installed body / beautification mods.
Better Females by Bella
High Res Face Maps for Men by Geonox
or similar. Without this NPC's can look a bit rough.
Use My Home Is Your Home or similar to have companions live at Greenmount.
PELTAPALOOZA - Pelts of Skyrim Expansion by Gamwich
RUGNAROK by Gamwich (Improved Rug models and textures)
Jaxonz Utilities by Jaxonz
The following really make the place seem alive...
Towns and Villages Enhanced - Riverwood by Aplestormy Load BEFORE Greenmount Gardens and manually disable 3 trees in the crafting area.
83Willows 101BugsHD Butterfly Dragonfly Luna-Moth Torchbug by 83Willow
Birds of Skyrim by Qasiermo
Birds and Flocks by Kazoomie
skyBirds - Airborne Perching Birds by steve40
SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators by EtaYorius
Some of these resources I've used. Some, I have gotten ideas and inspiration from.
A big thank you to all for the resources kindly shared, that we may all use, modify and learn from.
(If, I have forgotten anyone, please let me know)
Bathing Suit in a pool Script and files by Jet4571
For the scripts kindly shared, that we may all use, modify and learn from.
Ac3s and subtanker for writing this tutorial
Strotis Outdoor Toilet Resource for Skyrim by Stroti. Converted by Tamira
This is a conversion of Stroti's Outdoor Toilet Resource, originally published for Oblivion. You can find the original resource files here.
Modder's Resource Pack by Oaristys and Tony67
Flower brushes created by Obsidian Dawn
Mystery Quest font designed by Dave 'Squid' Cohen of Sideshow (Font Diner)
OpenBooks Resource by Blary
Alchemy Clutter Resource by Blary
Ingredients Wall Art Resource by Blary
Modder Display Compendium - Custom Displays for the Collectible Items found in Skyrim by MrDanSG1
Displays - Dragon Claw and others by Lazz
General Displays by Tueffel
Teddybears 1.1 by Tamira and Arion
Original model of the teddy: Abitor
Phitt's Morrowind Style Lanterns by Phitt and Tamira
ApplesAlmighty for his cinematic of GMG0010.
Everybody who has given me suggestions, tips and encouragement. Without you, this mod would not be what it is now. I thank you.
Any mod that changes the following may conflict. [X/Idle Markers]
- Area between the Riverwood guards camp and Embershard Mine rear entrance [Main residence/landscaping]
- Area next to the large waterfalls downstream of Riverwood. Where the wolves attack.
- Area around the Guardian Stones.
- Area between Riverwood sawmill and workbench.
- Area near Alvor's forge.
- Interior of Riverwood Trader.
- Interior of Sleeping Giant Inn.
This mod was built to use vanilla lighting and is only partially tuned for ENBs. Some areas may be a tad dark or too bright. Please read the included "ENB Notes.txt"
Expanded Towns and Cities by missjennabee
Just select the appropriate patch located in the options download section.
Towns and Villages Enhanced - Riverwood by Aplestormy
Load BEFORE Greenmount Gardens and manually disable 3 trees in the crafting area.
Hunters Cabin of Riverwood by Okiir Major coverlap.
Hunters Cabin Of Riverwood V2 by Crack23 Major overlap
My Youtube channel can be found here.
It has "quick looks" at most of my other mods and a few other silly things.
(Ignore the stats in the top left corner. The
monitoring software hung whilst recording.)
Many thanks to ApplesAlmighty for this cinematic
of GMG0010. It's grown a bit since then...
NOTE: GMG0080HF is not compatible with earlier versions.
Filenames do not always match the release number.
This allows easier upgrades for users and I can see what is compatible.
1 - Create a new save. (keep your old one safe)
2 - Just place GMG0080HF.esp and GMG0080HF.bsa into skyrim\data
3 - Enjoy...
If this is not to your liking, simply remove any stashed loot, delete GMG0080HF.esp, GMG0080HF.bsa and the new save.
Or (better still)
Open it in Creation Kit and hack it about until your heart's content. Have fun with it and learn CK at the same time. [grin]
Anything I've diddled / created has the prefix GMG and does not overwrite any vanilla objects.
If you release a mod based on this, let me know and I'll make a link to it.
Please don't post this mod on other sites, (Nexus only release)
Edit and modify as you see fit, just give me credit and think kindly of me on occasion...
Please respect permissions for the assets I've used that were created by others.
Please feel free to upload your own images, tips and suggestions for future ideas.
Feel free to translate this into other languages with the following requests...
Please credit me as the original author and send me a link to the translation, so I can display it here.