Last updated at 6:01, 20 May 2016 Uploaded at 9:09, 24 Dec 2013
- Added Hoods, Gloves and Boots for all color variants
- Robes now have a bit finer texture
- Fixed 1st person view for the Robes
- Removed Chrismas cloak
- Added optional smaller textures
Adds embroidered velvet robes and cloaks craftable at tanning rack.
Robes and Gloves use vanilla Mythic Dawn Robes mesh.
Hoods use vanilla Thieves Guild Hood mesh.
Hoods use vanilla Merchant Boots mesh.
Cloaks use meshes from Cloaks of Skyrim by Noodles mod. They use the same 46 unnamed slot.
You will find color variants:
Use NNM activation.
Or extract the content of the archive ("meshes","textures" and the .esp file) into your Data folder. Activate the esp un game launcher.
You may craft outfits at any Tanning Rack under Mics section.
You'll need Fine Clothes, gold and silver necklaces and flawless gems to craft the items.
- Noodles for his great Cloaks Of Skyrim mod and generous permission to use his meshes freely
- Bethesda for creating TES games
- Adobe for creating Photoshop
- All of you for your attention :)