Last updated at 3:58, 16 Jun 2015 Uploaded at 15:27, 8 Dec 2013
NOTHING I'VE CREATED IS EVER ALLOWED TO BE USED IN PAID MODS. NOT EVER. IF YOU CHARGE MONEY FOR YOUR MODS, DO NOT USE MY ASSETS!!
FRENCH TRANSLATION FOR THIS MOD CAN BE FOUND HERE
If you want to spice up your noob Dragonborn life a little, then this shack might be for you. It's small and compact, but looks classy as hell. It has some new textures and items, plus it needs no DLC. It's located above Riverwood and has everything a beginner Dragonborn needs.
CRAFTED WITH LOVE. Because I was bored.
Glorious video feature by hodilton:
KEY IS WITH A BURNT BODY AT HELGEN GATE. LOOK AT THE PIC I UPLOADED.
If you want to BUY the house, a version with deed can be found here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57418/
:: FEATURES ::
• All vanilla workstations and storage for them
• Awesome clutter and some new shiny textures
• Cool looking custom storage
• Two large bookshelves
• Bed gives "Well Rested" bonus
• A few weapon plaques
• Spot for a horse, fast traveling moves horse to shed
:: GENERAL OTHER STUFF ::
• Cleaned and hand-polished with TES5Edit (I managed to make 4 deleted navmesh records in one single cell, must be a world record)
• House has day and night cycle, so it's darker at night
• Navmeshed for your friend's convenience
• OBVIOUSLY all storage is safe, set to no-respawn and the house is a no reset zone so nothing you place anywhere will reset
MOST OF THE ITEMS IS STATIC. YOU WON'T GAIN ANY LOOT BY INSTALLING THIS.
There are a few recipes and small items, but that's it, you don't gain any advantage in installing this.
:: REQUIREMENTS ::
• Skyrim up to date
:: RECOMMENDED MODS ::
- Static Mesh Improvement Mod - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8655
- Furniture and Clutter HD Texture - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4571
- aMidianBorn Whiterun - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/38491
- Anything HD textures
These are not necessary, but they will make the house look as intended
ENB in the screenshots is Somber ENB Lut Sepia
:: KNOWN ISSUES ::
• The ladder to the attic is a bit of a pain due to small space,
and not navmeshed because NPC's would have trouble with it
:: CREDITS ::
♦ Blary for his modder's resources
♦ Lilith for ready clutter
♦ InsanitySorrow for tons of new textures and models
♦ Tamira and stroti for the kitchen items and outhouse model
♦ Oaristys for the modder's resource pack
♦ New Morrowind style clutter textures by The_Funktasm
♦ Runspect for his modder's resources (fruits)
♦ BrettM: FPI project jars
♦ stoverjm for new open books
♦ LilaMue for the new silver cutlery
♦ tueffelachtein for his modular crafting table resource