Last updated at 6:32, 11 Jun 2016 Uploaded at 17:27, 8 Nov 2013
Add the Elven Scout Armor to the game(Texture from screenshots not include). To get it, unlock the elven craft at forge and craft it.
The armor get the same stats as the glass armor.
I strongly recommand to use aMidianBorn Elven Armor by CaBaL120 because I made my textures to be compatible as much as possible (colors, tons) with it.
Works with CBBE, UNP, UNPB (waiting for rapports for other bodies)
- Replace the elven boots by leather boots.
- Replace the left gauntlet by leather glove.
- Remove Left Pauldron.
- Remove inner metal necklace.
- First release 07/11/2013
- Make sure tu use the lastest update or the desired version.
- Make sure you have the lighe ''bEnableFileSelection=1'' in SkyrimPrefs.ini under [Launcher].
- Make sure "ElvenScout.esp" is checked in Data Files in the Skyrim launcher or in Nexus mod Manager.
- If you update, copy files into data directory and click Ok to overwrite files.
If it you first mod you have to add that line in SkyrimPrefs.ini located in My document/MyGames/Skyrim or something. Add the line in bold in [Launcher] section like this :
1. Start Skyrim launcher, click Data Files, .esp.
2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.
- Calientes Female Body –CBBE by Caliente by Caliente
- aMidianBorn Elven Armor by CaBaL120
Caliente for CBBE.
Hentai For some parts of maxis armor.
R18PN for panty mesh and textures.
Video version 2 (leather)
Videos of Version 1 (metal)