Last updated at 21:18, 25 May 2015 Uploaded at 19:27, 6 Nov 2013
Requires Dawnguard DLC & Dragonborn DLC
Requires Dawnguard DLC & Dragonborn DLC
This videos show some of the beautiful songs from Fantasy Soundtrack Project in full lenght. To show all music tracks takes to much time, but in this video you can hear the style of music, which will be added by this mod.
Fantasy Soundtrack Project provides 800+ minutes (12+ hours) of new music for TESV: Skyirm. 235+ orchestral and instrumental fantasy/epic music tracks for exploring, towns, taverns and castles.
Version 4.0 merges all previous files into one main file, which requires Dragonborn DLC and Dawnguard DLC.
You can choose while installation between REPLACER and NON-REPLACER version.
The music was created by many diverse artists and most of this music is from jamendo.com, where you can download non-commercial and free to use music. All music was downloaded from there, since jamendo provides a copy and share, aslong you give credits to the original creators, copyright system this mod is legal. You can find the links to the diverse artists on the bottom of this page (credits), there you also can download their music for free!
Also Dawn of Hope Music Addon, Additional Music Project by EvilblueKoala and Skyrim Soundtrack Expansion are included into Fantasy Soundtrack Project. A big thanks to the original creators. They deserve an endorsement too!
All tracks were distributed to the diverse regions of skyrim. You will hear different tracks for forest, reach, tundra, marsh and snow regions.
- 160 tracks for exploring
- 24 tracks for towns
- 10 tracks for taverns
- 8 tracks for castles
- 11 tracks for dungeons
- 4 tracks for sovngarde
- 10 tracks for dawnguard DLC
- 8 tracks for dragonborn DLC
235 music tracks (converted into xwm and extreme compressed for small file size).
This mod uses no scripts and is safe to use/install and uninstall.
Download the mod manually or with Nexus Mod Manager and install the mod with any mod manager you want. For uninstalling just disable the mod in your mod manager.
Updating from version 3.0 to 4.0:
Remove the old version in your mod manager, start the game without the mod and save it. Close the game and install version 4.0. Start the game again and load the previously saved savegame.
- BausicProductions click here (youtube channel)
- CaptainCreepy - Music for modders by OrganicView
- Christopher Thorstenson click here
- MoltesMusic click here
- Pal Zoltan Illes click here
- Wizart Music click here
- Yukikaze click here
- Premium Music click here
- Alex Must click here
- Zero-Project click here
- Celestial Aeon Project click here
- Marc Teichert click here
- Jon Babb click here
- Li-Hsin Huang click here
- Trouvere click here
- Fri.events Orchestra click here
- Gregoire Lourme click here
- Mister M click here
- Antti Martikainen click here
- Greendjohn click here
- Xcyril click here
- Robert Scott click here
- Gianmarco Leone click here
- Evilbluekoala Additional Music Project
- Ignacio Núñez click here
- music-for-your-media click here
- Epic Soul Factory click here
- Karol Orzel click here
- Eric Browers click here
- Fearing click here
- FlaggedOnArrival http://flaggedonarrival.newgrounds.com/
- WitcherRage http://witcherrage.newgrounds.com/
- Stadler92 http://stadler92.newgrounds.com/audio/
- DeadlyFishes http://deadlyfishes.newgrounds.com/audio/
- Descara http://descara.newgrounds.com/
- David Orr http://davidorr.newgrounds.com/
- Maestro Rage http://maestrorage.newgrounds.com/
- Blazing Dragon http://blazingdragon.newgrounds.com/
- Steven O’Brien http://soundcloud.com/stevenobrien
- Simon Bowman http://www.jamendo.com/de/artist/435725/simonbowman
- Matthew Pablo https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8zvP72p9bGC1xHEtVjyy-g
- Bosa123 http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/user/2798261-bosa123/
- GingerTom https://www.jamendo.com/de/artist/370789/gingertom
- Lionel Desmond Schmitt https://www.jamendo.com/de/artist/458175/lionel-desmond-schmitt