Last updated at 16:00, 19 Aug 2014 Uploaded at 19:27, 6 Nov 2013
a rework of Fantasy Music Overhaul!
This videos show some of the beautiful songs from Fantasy Soundtrack Project in full lenght. To show all music tracks takes to much time, but in this video you can hear the style of music, which will be added by this mod. This is mostly the same music as in Fantasy Music Overhaul 1.8 but with some other beautiful music tracks.
Version 2.0 out now!
- I've removed some tracks, which don't really fit.
- added serveral new tracks and also included Additional Music Project by EvilblueKoala.
- fixed the tavern music bug
- splitted all tracks into region specific music for forest, tundra, marsh, reach and snow.
- added unique town music -> serveral unique tracks for every major town of skyrim -> optional plug-in
- added unique music for winterhold college
- added serveral unique tracks for unique locations
- added serveral unique tracks for castles -> imperial, stormcloak, markarth and dragonsreach
- added music for dawnguard dlc -> -> optional plug-in
Combat music was not updated, just the standard music. I will update the combat music soon.
Fantasy Soundtrack Project provides 650+ minutes (10+ hours) of new music for TESV: Skyirm. 190+ orchestral and instrumental fantasy/epic music tracks for exploring, towns, taverns and castles (combat music is optional and provides 15+ extra songs).
Version 2.0 now also contains a Dawnguard Edition, for all user which own the Dawnguard DLC.
This is a complete rework of the Fantasy Music Overhaul and only works as full replacer or addition for the original skyrim soundtrack. This music mod is not compatible with other music mods and overhauls. You can choose while installation between replacer and non-replacer version. Combat music is optional and also provides a repalcer and a non-replacer version.
The music was created by many diverse artists and most of this music is from jamendo.com, where you can download non-commercial and free to use music. All music was downloaded from there, since jamendo provides a copy and share, aslong you give credits to the original creators, copyright system this mod is legal. You can find the links to the diverse artists on the bottom of this page (credits), there you also can download their music for free!
Also Dawn of Hope Music Addon, Additional Music Project by EvilblueKoala and Skyrim Soundtrack Expansion are included into Fantasy Soundtrack Project. A big thanks to the original creators. They deserve a endorsement too!!!
All tracks were distributed to the diverse regions of skyrim. You will hear different tracks for forest, reach, tundra, marsh and snow regions.
Combat music is just optional and should only be used if your really want combat music. If you don't want any combat music (except for dragons or specific other enemies) you should use this mod here: Delarics Conditional Combat Music -> it will disable all combat music, except that combat music you want to hear (please use the standard files and not that for FMO!). I love this mod, so you should take a look at it, it fits perfect with Fantasy Soundtrack Project.
- 112 tracks for exploring
- 9 tracks for towns
- 25 tracks for unique towns (only if you activate the optional unique towns and locations plug-in)
- 10 tracks for taverns
- 6 tracks for castles
- 9 tracks for dungeons
- 4 tracks for sovngarde
- 8 unique tracks (only if you activate the optional unique towns and locations plug-in)
- 6 tracks for winterhold college (only if you activate the optional unique towns and locations plug-in)
- 10 tracks for dawnguard DLC (only if you use optional dawnguard plug-in)
190+ music tracks (converted into xwm and extreme compressed for small file size)
Download manually or with Nexus Mod Manager and install with a mod manager (NMM, Mod Organizer or Wrye Bash)!
For uninstalling just disable the mod in your mod manager!
This mod uses no scripts and is safe to use/install and uninstall. So have fun.
Unique music and dawnguard DLC edition are optional ESP files and can be chosen while the fomod installation.
The FSP - Unique Towns & Locations.esp file can conflict with lighting mods, since this optional file edits the same records as some lighting overhauls (like ELFX). You can use it with any lighting mod, just load it after them, it will only affect the cells which were edited by this mod and this are just a few.
- BausicProductions click here (youtube channel)
- CaptainCreepy - Music for modders by OrganicView
- Christopher Thorstenson click here
- MoltesMusic click here
- Pal Zoltan Illes click here
- Wizart Music click here
- Yukikaze click here
- Premium Music click here
- Alex Must click here
- Zero-Project click here
- Celestial Aeon Project click here
- Marc Teichert click here
- Jon Babb click here
- Li-Hsin Huang click here
- Trouvere click here
- Fri.events Orchestra click here
- Gregoire Lourme click here
- Mister M click here
- Antti Martikainen click here
- Greendjohn click here
- Xcyril click here
- Robert Scott click here
- Gianmarco Leone click here
- Evilbluekoala Additional Music Project
- Ignacio Núñez click here
- music-for-your-media click here
- Epic Soul Factory click here
- Karol Orzel click here
- Eric Browers click here