Last updated at 12:47, 17 Sep 2014 Uploaded at 20:27, 6 Nov 2013
a rework of Fantasy Music Overhaul!
This videos show some of the beautiful songs from Fantasy Soundtrack Project in full lenght. To show all music tracks takes to much time, but in this video you can hear the style of music, which will be added by this mod.
UPDATE VERSION 3.0:
- 40+ new tracks
- added dragonborn dlc edition
- removed unique towns and locations from the main file -> available as optional download
- removed cell edits from dawnguard for more compatibility with lighting mods
Fantasy Soundtrack Project provides 700+ minutes (10+ hours) of new music for TESV: Skyirm. 195+ orchestral and instrumental fantasy/epic music tracks for exploring, towns, taverns and castles.
Version 3.0 contains a Dawnguard DLC and a Dragonborn DLC Edition.
This is a complete rework of the Fantasy Music Overhaul and only works as full replacer or addition for the original skyrim soundtrack. This music mod is not compatible with other music mods and overhauls. You can choose while installation between replacer and non-replacer version. Combat music is optional and also provides a repalcer and a non-replacer version.
The music was created by many diverse artists and most of this music is from jamendo.com, where you can download non-commercial and free to use music. All music was downloaded from there, since jamendo provides a copy and share, aslong you give credits to the original creators, copyright system this mod is legal. You can find the links to the diverse artists on the bottom of this page (credits), there you also can download their music for free!
Also Dawn of Hope Music Addon, Additional Music Project by EvilblueKoala and Skyrim Soundtrack Expansion are included into Fantasy Soundtrack Project. A big thanks to the original creators. They deserve a endorsement too!!!
All tracks were distributed to the diverse regions of skyrim. You will hear different tracks for forest, reach, tundra, marsh and snow regions.
Combat music is just optional and should only be used if your really want combat music. If you don't want any combat music (except for dragons or specific other enemies) you should use this mod here: Delarics Conditional Combat Music -> it will disable all combat music, except that combat music you want to hear (please use the standard files and not that for FMO!).
- 138 tracks for exploring
- 16 tracks for towns
- 10 tracks for taverns
- 8 tracks for castles
- 11 tracks for dungeons
- 4 tracks for sovngarde
- 10 tracks for dawnguard DLC
195+ music tracks (converted into xwm and extreme compressed for small file size)
- Unique Towns and Locations: This plug-in adds unique music to every major town of skyrim and also some unique music to unique locations like winterhold college, dark brotherhood sanctuary and many others.
- Combat Music 1.1: provides a replacer and a non-replacer version, 15 epic combat tracks.
Download manually from here and install with a mod manager (NMM, Mod Organizer or Wrye Bash)!
For uninstalling just disable the mod in your mod manager!
This mod uses no scripts and is safe to use/install and uninstall. So have fun.
- BausicProductions click here (youtube channel)
- CaptainCreepy - Music for modders by OrganicView
- Christopher Thorstenson click here
- MoltesMusic click here
- Pal Zoltan Illes click here
- Wizart Music click here
- Yukikaze click here
- Premium Music click here
- Alex Must click here
- Zero-Project click here
- Celestial Aeon Project click here
- Marc Teichert click here
- Jon Babb click here
- Li-Hsin Huang click here
- Trouvere click here
- Fri.events Orchestra click here
- Gregoire Lourme click here
- Mister M click here
- Antti Martikainen click here
- Greendjohn click here
- Xcyril click here
- Robert Scott click here
- Gianmarco Leone click here
- Evilbluekoala Additional Music Project
- Ignacio Núñez click here
- music-for-your-media click here
- Epic Soul Factory click here
- Karol Orzel click here
- Eric Browers click here
- Fearing click here
- FlaggedOnArrival http://flaggedonarrival.newgrounds.com/
- WitcherRage http://witcherrage.newgrounds.com/
- Stadler92 http://stadler92.newgrounds.com/audio/
- DeadlyFishes http://deadlyfishes.newgrounds.com/audio/
- Descara http://descara.newgrounds.com/
- David Orr http://davidorr.newgrounds.com/
- Maestro Rage http://maestrorage.newgrounds.com/
- Blazing Dragon http://blazingdragon.newgrounds.com/
- Steven O’Brien http://soundcloud.com/stevenobrien
- Simon Bowman http://www.jamendo.com/de/artist/435725/simonbowman