Last updated at 11:55, 7 Feb 2014 Uploaded at 15:38, 24 Oct 2013
Support enb v0.229 - v0.250
This is a combined enb based on Skyrealism enb evolved + Realvision + Unreal Cinema. I played with a lot of enb, among them three are my favorite. So i wanted to make a combined version between these three which will have three mod's resources as much as possible. So now i''m wanted to share this with you, so its not a big deal :)
Thanks and credit to these guys, they are the foundation of this mod : MTichenor for SkyRealism - ENB Evolved, SkyrimTuner for RealVision ENB , Unreal Warfare for Unreal Cinema ENB
This is based on enb v0.250 and compatible with Climates of Tamriel and 50% compatible with Realistic lighting overhaul.
These things i've used :
* Real vision = optional particle and Subsurface scatter patch and SweetFX
* Skyrealism enb evolved = fx, ini, enbpalate and tga files
* Unreal cinema = data files
* Official enb v0.250 = enblens.fx
* ENB Reference by Boris Vorontsov (Enb helper)
* Skyrim enbhelper.dll
Recommended: You need these files to look as screenshot:
* Install Unreal Cinema data files ( Unreal Cinema ENB Data files )
* Install Skyrim particle patch ( RealVision ENB : Particle Patch )
* Install Subsurface Scattering patch ( RealVision ENB : SSS patch )
* Install ENB Reference (Optional)
* Install ENBHelper (included with v1.0c updates)
Other Recommended Mods:
* Climates Of Tamriel [Used in screenshot]
* Realistic Lighting Overhaul (Not fully compatible)
* Put the files in Skyrim root folder.
* Download Lastest Enb and put (d3d9.dll and enbhost.exe) in Skyrim root folder.
* Install my Recommended files.
* Nvidia users - Download the Enblocal-NV file and replace the original
* AMD users - Download the Enblocal-AMD file and replace the original
* Intel users - Download the Enblocal-Intel file and replace the original
* Delete the d3d9..dll
* You can also use ENB removal tool
* Realistic lighting overhaul isn't fully compatible yet. The interior lighting of RLO conflicts with SSS effects when under bright light. So if you install RLO, it will be better to not install interior esps. Its fully compatible with exterior RLO lighting.
* You must download Enb v0.229 or higher version (Wrapper) and you will need only d3d9.dll and enbhost.exe. (older version may not properly work)
* Different enblocal.ini file inluded for Nvidia, AMD and Intel users. The default configuration is for 1GB card. If your card more than 1GB then you have to edit ReservedMemorySizeMb and VideoMemorySizeMb.
for 2GB card ReservedMemorySizeMb=512
for 4GB card ReservedMemorySizeMb=1024
For Intel graphics set ReservedMemorySizeMb=256 and VideoMemorySizeMb is depends on your DRam as it shares memory. Fix the amount of your Vram in Bios and then fix enblocal.
for 4GB ram VideoMemorySizeMb=512
for 8GB ram VideoMemorySizeMb=1024
Same process if you have less than 1GB or more than 4GB. Just calculate your needs. You can head to these sites if you have any problem : Enboost and STEP Enb guide
* The rosy skin is depends on [SUBSURFACESCATTERING]
* The wet / oily skin depends on Specular Lighting under [ENVIRONMENT]. Just increase / decrease SpecularAmountMultiplier and SpecularPowerMultiplierS values to suit your need.
* It has a built in GUI, so you can change values from inside the game. To change effects press save and then Apply.
* It has a built in GUI to change shader parameters (SkyRealism Enb evolved)
* Support Enbhelper.dll (included)
MTichenor for SkyRealism - ENB Evolved
SkyrimTuner for RealVision ENB
Unreal Warfare for Unreal Cinema ENB
Mindflux for Particle and SSS patches
Boris Vorontsov for ENB Reference
And special thanks to Bethesda for this excellent game and to Boris Vornotsov for the enb.