- img 3 loading...
- img 4 loading...
- img 5 loading...
- img 6 loading...
- img 7 loading...
- img 8 loading...
- img 9 loading...
- img 10 loading...
- img 11 loading...
- img 12 loading...
- img 13 loading...
- img 14 loading...
- img 15 loading...
- img 16 loading...
- img 17 loading...
- img 18 loading...
- img 19 loading...
- img 20 loading...
- img 21 loading...
- img 22 loading...
- img 23 loading...
Last updated at 14:37, 24 Feb 2017 Uploaded at 10:54, 31 Aug 2013
Ebonvale is a conveniently located town near Riverwood which provides all your town essentials a place to live early on.
Ebonvale is an established trading settlement located between Whiterun and Riverwood. The settlement is under the influence of Whiterun but due to Whiteruns Civil War and a dwindling economy , The Jarl was forced to ask successful independent merchants to manage the heavy supply of ebony and surrounding resources in the vale near Riverwood. What was supposed to be a simple settlement has grown into Whiteruns best and primary source of income.
- Wizard Shop
- Assassin Shop
- Armor and Weapons Shop
- General Supply Shop
- Apothecary dealer
- Rare books, Jeweler and Dwarven Artifact dealer.
- Player Home - Feel like a sir in your new mahogany Manor overlooking the town.
- 7 Master Trainers (Level 100)
- Attractive Inn
- 30+ Unique NPCs with complex routines, armor setups, traits, skill sets, ETC
- Ebony Mine
- Thieves Guild and Companion quests bring you to Ebonvale
- Fully navmeshed
- Realistic functional town.
- 3 Unique Companions
::Work In Progress::
While Ebonvale functions well, there are definitely things that require polishing and adjusting. I will definitely take notes from you guys and fix or add what I can.
Here are most the mods I used in the pictures.
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin - Open the ESP with TESEdit and delete Fallgrassdirt to achieve same quality as pictures.
HQ Towns and Villages
High Definition Ivy
Improved rock and mountain textures
Realistic Aspen Trees 4k 2k 1k
Skyrim HD - 2K Textures
Vivid Landscapes - All in One
Static Mesh Improvement Mod
Realistic Smoke and Embers
Realistic Water Two
- I suggest that you load the mod, save your game and reload skyrim so you don't encounter any anomalies.
- In the rare case experience floating grass please refer to this link : http://www.creationkit.com/Floating_Grass_Fix
- If you subscribed but the mod didn't show up in your mod list, open your skyrim launcher and wait for your mods to download from there.
- If you experience floating land/terrain or objects of any sort then you have a conflicting mod. If you see floating land that looks like your standard land then make sure you put my mod before the conflicting mod so the ground gets scaled down properly. I will compile a list of conflicting mods at the bottom of the description so feel free to report them to me.
- In the rare case your computer crashes as you approach town, try placing Ebonvale closer to the top of your mod list.
- Hunting in Skyrim - Land appears above Ebonvale. Place this mod above Ebonvale Mod in the load order.
- Camping Kit of the Northern Ranger: Land appears above Ebonvale. See above.
- True Skyrim - Adds floating trees above Ebonvale.
- Legend of the Eagles Nest - Working on getting this conflict resolved
- Corners of Skyrim - Places a building in the center of town
- Hunters Treehouse
Please refer to Permissions and Credits above!