- img 3 loading...
- img 4 loading...
- img 5 loading...
- img 6 loading...
- img 7 loading...
- img 8 loading...
- img 9 loading...
- img 10 loading...
- img 11 loading...
- img 12 loading...
- img 13 loading...
- img 14 loading...
- img 15 loading...
- img 16 loading...
- img 17 loading...
- img 18 loading...
- img 19 loading...
- img 20 loading...
- img 21 loading...
- img 22 loading...
- img 23 loading...
- img 24 loading...
- img 25 loading...
- img 26 loading...
- img 27 loading...
- img 28 loading...
- img 29 loading...
- img 30 loading...
- img 31 loading...
- img 32 loading...
- img 33 loading...
- img 34 loading...
- img 35 loading...
- img 36 loading...
Last updated at 2:24, 2 Jan 2017 Uploaded at 20:33, 11 Aug 2013
Elven Dresses by Naihaan
Author: Naihaan Kragnaidael
English translation and upload to Skyrim Nexus is made by Urshi with Naihaan's permission.
- The assets in this upload may not be used, modified or reuploaded under any circumstances without author's expressed permission.
- Concerning Elvish Dresses for UNP V1.0_Fixed: if you want to make a retexture or use any part of that mod in any way - you have to contact Naihaan about permission and wait for her reply.
- If Naihaan doesn't reply to your message - your permission request is concidered to be denied, under no circumstances author's silence or author's absence from The Nexus can be interpreted as a permission to use the contents of this upload as resource material.
- Concerning the White and Black Elven dresses for CBBE body V0.3: these meshes are still in beta stage, so you can't use them at all, not until they are fixed. No retextures, no conversions, no mixes. NOTHING. Period.
How to contact the author of this mod:
- You can PM Naihaan Kragnaidael on Skyrim Nexus.
- You can send an email to naihaan(at)yandex.ru
- You can PM the author on the forums wiotes.ru, anvilbay.ru, or any other russian TES site, under the nickname Naihaan.
There are 2 mods in this upload:
1. Elven dresses for UNP:
Standaalone mod, adds 4 dresses, 3 belts and 4 pairs of shoes into the game. All the items are craftable at tanning rack. For UNP body
2. White and Black Elven dresses for CBBE
Standalone mod, adds 2 craftable (Misc category) dresses - Wedding dress and Mourning dress into the game. The dresses are made for CBBE Slim body. These dresses are also avaliable as a replacer for the games default Wedding dress. If you want replacer version - download the archives in the Optional Files section.
Elvish dresses for UNP: V.1.0_Fixed
White and Black Elven dresses and Wedding Dress Replacer for CBBE: V.0.3
1. Skyrim version 22.214.171.124 or higher is required for both standalone versions, but not for Wedding Dress replacer version.
2. CBBE female body replacer or UNP female body replacer
How to get it in game:
All the items are craftable.
Elvish dresses for UNP:: craftable at tanning rack. You can also get them via console commands:
1. Enter the console by pressing ~ key and type: help "Arwen" including the quotation marks and hit enter
2. note the desired item's ID number
3. then use console command formula: player.additem [itemIDnumber] [quantity]
4. Done. The item is added to your inventory.
White and Black Elven dresses for CBBE: craftable at the forge under Misc category. You can also get them via console commands:
1. For White Wedding dress - enter the console by pressing ~ key and type: help "Wedding dress" and hit enter. Note the desired item's ID number
2. For Black Mourning dress - enter the console by pressing ~ key and type: help "Mourning dress" and hit enter. Note the desired item's ID number
3. Then use console command: player.additem [itemIDnumber] 01 without brackets.
4. Done. The item is added to your inventory.
White Wedding Dress Replacer for CBBE:
Either make the Dark Brotherhood quest Bound Until Death, or use the console command: player.additem 00088956 01 and hit enter. The dress then will be added to your inventory.
Installation and uninstallation:
Make your life easy and use NMM! Get Nexus Mod Manager here
If you want to install both main files with NMM choose to install normally by clicking "NO" and then click "YES" to overwrite the files.
1.Drop the contents of the unpacked archive into your skyrim/data folder.
2.Activate the NN_ElvishDresses.esp in your launcher.
Delete the files associated with the mod.
Bugs and incompatibilities:
- Clipping, which can become even more obvious if the character is using non vanilla animations, or different body replacer than the recommneded ones.
- The belts are rigid and unbending. They can look very weird when the character sits or uses non vanilla animations or poses (like PinUp poser mod etc.)
- Obviously, the Wedding Dress replacer is incompatible with any other mods that alters Skyrim's vanilla Wedding dress meshes in any way (via ESP, or directly by replacing the meshes). It should be fully compatible with NPC clothes texture overhauls, even if they alter wedding dress textures, the meshes in the mod have their own textures.
Thanks and credits:
Thanks to Caelrya and all the Nexus friends for making wonderful screenshots.
Thanks to XunAmarox and 2pac4eva7 - for Blender NIF Import - Export Tutorial
Thanks to Caliente - for CBBE female body replacer
Thanks to Dimon99 for UNP female body replacer
Thanks to Phygit for FemFeet mod
Thanks to creators of
Thanks to NifTools team for Nifskope
Thanks to Adobe Photoshop team for creating Photoshop
Thanks to Pixologic for Zbrush
Thanks to Bethesda for creating Skyrim.
Thanks to LHammonds for the Readme Generator this file's description was based on.
And last but not least many thanks to the Nexus Network, for providing and maintaining such a great place for modders to share their work.
1. Armours by FastestDog - for SEVENBASE
2. Dresses of Imladris by EcthelionOtW and misslexi
Mods used on the images:
Snow White Circlet by Caelria & Anton
Ashara Dimonized Dress and jewelry
Ultimate Assortment by Favoredsoul - jewelry and wings on the screenshots.
Hair face and body:
Real Girls Realistic Body Texture by Zonzai and Seren4XX
Mature skin texture and body for UNP CBBE ADEC by Maevan2
SG Female Textures Renewal and SG Hair mod by Hello Santa
Enhanced Character Edit by ECE team
Apachii Sky Hair by Apachii
Somber ENB by Tansarville
Seasons of Skyrim ENB True HDR by Bronze316
Hill House Returned