Last updated at 7:15, 1 Jun 2014 Uploaded at 15:42, 2 Jul 2013
- The MCM should now be properly updated.
- Splash levels converted to three levels: light, medium and heavy. Light and medium were levels 2 and 4 from previous versions. Heavy is a new level, which would have been level 6 under the previous version's naming scheme. This change results in a more significant difference between levels while at the same time adding a higher level, which has been heavily requested. It is recommended that you go into your settings to set your options again.
- Reduced mod memory usage during rain.
Compatible with all mods. Load order doesn't matter.
- Rain impact splash effects appear on most uncovered surfaces during rain.
- Ambient, rain sound effects play in interiors with keyword LocTypeDwelling.
- Configure the relative number of splashes and the interior ambient volume through the MCM. Configuration requires SkyUI 3.0+ and SKSE.
- Interior rain sound effects are louder in first than third person.
Manual installers drop the files into your Data folder. NMM/BAIN: download the main file and add to your respective programs.
This mod automatically refreshes itself with each revision. Just remove the previous version and install the new version.
Make a save when it isn't raining then remove all installed files.