Last updated at 3:11, 24 Feb 2014 Uploaded at 15:42, 2 Jul 2013
- Fixed the issue with the mod disabling itself. Special thanks to roumensp for testing.
- Increased splash amount and transparency. Added variations under Optional Files for more opaque or transparent splashes.
- MCM options added for splash amount and interior rain volume.
- Switch interior detection keyword to LocTypeDwelling to increase the number of buildings affected by the ambient rain audio.
- Hopefully fixed an issue with the mod disabling itself.
- Now available on Steam.
Compatible with all mods. Load order doesn't matter.
- Rain impact splash effects appear on most uncovered surfaces during rain.
- Ambient, rain sound effects play in interiors with keyword LocTypeDwelling.
- Configure the relative number of splashes and the interior ambient volume through the MCM. Configuration requires SkyUI 3.0+ and SKSE.
- Interior rain sound effects are louder in first than third person.
Manual installers drop the files into your Data folder. NMM/BAIN: download the main file and add to your respective programs.
This mod automatically refreshes itself with each revision. Just remove the previous version and install the new version.
Make a save when it isn't raining then remove all installed files.