Last updated at 0:56, 11 Jul 2016 Uploaded at 6:39, 26 Jun 2013
An extremely rare artifact from a forgotten era, the Dwemer Jar stretches the warp and woof of the normal space to place a home in a jar.
The Dwemer Jar is located in Helgen Keep (interrogation room). Use like a potion but don't lose it, there is only one!
Bed (gives Well Rested bonus)
Light Switches (at top and bottom of the ramp)
Panic Bar (located in roof of exit tunnel)
* Extract the files to a temporary location.
* Copy files to (install folder)\Skyrim\Data\
* Start Skyrim Launcher, click 'Data Files', place a checkmark beside the .esp file.
If problems are encountered during upgrading...
* Pull the panic bar located in the roof of the exit tunnel.
* Exit the Dwemer Jar and make a save game.
* Disable the mod and make a new save game.
* Re-enable the mod.
* Remember to remove all items from the Dwemer Jar before uninstalling (pull the Panic Bar near the exit).
* Start Skyrim Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file.
* Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.
* Skyrim Script Extenter (SKSE) is only required for hotkey activation.
* SkuUI only required for hotkey configuration.
No known incompatibilities.
Known Issues or Bugs
No known bugs.
Credits and Thanks
Bethesda for creating Skyrim.
Additional thanks to:
* Caithe and her Haven Bag mod for the concept inspiration.
* Manilla Turtle for his Alchemy Ingredient Storage mod concept and code examples.