- img 3 loading...
- img 4 loading...
- img 5 loading...
- img 6 loading...
- img 7 loading...
- img 8 loading...
- img 9 loading...
- img 10 loading...
- img 11 loading...
- img 12 loading...
- img 13 loading...
- img 14 loading...
- img 15 loading...
- img 16 loading...
- img 17 loading...
- img 18 loading...
- img 19 loading...
- img 20 loading...
- img 21 loading...
- img 22 loading...
- img 23 loading...
- img 24 loading...
- img 25 loading...
- img 26 loading...
- img 27 loading...
- img 28 loading...
- img 29 loading...
- img 30 loading...
- img 31 loading...
- img 32 loading...
- img 33 loading...
- img 34 loading...
- img 35 loading...
- img 36 loading...
- img 37 loading...
- img 38 loading...
- img 39 loading...
- img 40 loading...
- img 41 loading...
- img 42 loading...
- img 43 loading...
- img 44 loading...
- img 45 loading...
- img 46 loading...
- img 47 loading...
- img 48 loading...
- img 49 loading...
- img 50 loading...
- img 51 loading...
- img 52 loading...
Last updated at 10:51, 30 Aug 2015 Uploaded at 23:41, 15 May 2013
Welcome to Vividian - Weather & Lighting enhancement
Vanilla, CoT, RCRN, Pure Weather, NLA, Purity compatible
Before you start, have a look how your actual Weather/Water/Lighting combination will look with vividian:
Featured by: Chris HPZ, Gamer Poets , Sleggo and Hodilton
The vividian Support chat is now online!
You can visit the chat via the webchat function and typing in #vividian as Channel name.
Or if you use a IRC client already (like Hexchat) you can join at irc.rizon.net #Vividian
(If i am Labeled as Mangaway then i most likley am Away ;)
Featured On S.T.E.P. - Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition
This Weather and Lighting Suite was made to enhance every aspect of Skyrim concerning
Weather, Lighting, Fogs, Clouds and Colors. It comes with following parts:
The general solution for a better Color, effect and Weather experience. (have a look at the features)
It is fully compatible (build around it) with Vanilla, COT, Purity, RCRN, Pure weather and NLA as well with all of their weathers.
Vivid Clouds & Fogs
This optional download replaces all Vanilla & COT Clouds against highres, high quality ENB compatible clouds.
It replaces fogs, steams, groundfogs, smoke and sprays aswell against high quality ones that are made from scratch.
The extended Weather systems are part of the vivid CLouds & Fogs comes as two mods:
Extended Groundfogs - will add a masive ammount of Fog and cloud effects on all weathers. It will render large distant clouds
that pass through the mountains as well as add new fog effects to foggy weathers!
Windy Clouds - will speed up the Cloud speed in general so they are more livley. Especially nice with enb Cloudshadows!
If you want to use both effects choose the "Extended Weathers" in the installer according to your installed weather mod.
Real Skyrim Snowflakes - Vivid Snow
Real Skyrim Snowflakes differs from almost any other snowflake mod out there. It removes the fake Skyrim snow particle
system from the weathers and adds in-world snow particle systems. That way, snow gets lit by light sources and effect lighting!
It dramatically increases the feeling of snowy days & nights that way!It also includes a fix for the Day 1 vanilla bug that
visual effects disappear as soon the map was used! (thanks to mattiewagg for the script!)
Please always have a look at the Beta Files Section for recent fixed and updates.[/left]
1. This mod is intend to use High Quality presets. You will NEED a good Graphicscard for this!
The Main Files Install is set for best balance between performance and quality. You can use the optional
"Vividian ENB - High Quality Version" for Higher Quality with a slight fps hit or
the Perfromance version if you care more about speed than effects.
2. If you experience too much framedrop please refer to the stabilization and optimization guide article on this modpage.
3. It is compatible with all Interior lighting mods! Just choose your interior brightness accordinly to your taste.
Adds alot of Features and fixes to the game like:
- Always compatible with the latest ENB (0.269+)
- Supports Climates of Tamriel (no third party Weatherpatch needed anymore)
- Supports Pure Weather
- Supports RCRN
- Supports NLA
- Supports Purity
- Vivid clouds and Fogs (High Resolutions Clouds and fog replacement)
- Fixes wrong Climates of Tamriel distant-fog, Wrong colors and sky gradients
- Removes or enhances Exterior fog.
- Adds New Goundfog weathers
- Realtime Cloudshadows and Volumetric Sunrays! (requires ENB 0.241+ )
- Better lightning & shadows with vivid colors and effects
- Fully ELE, ELFX (without enhancer), Relight Skyrim and RLO (without weathers) compatible
- Includes over 50 refined weather conditions and all 500+ CoT Weathers
- Enhanced & Customized Sunrise, Sunset Fog and Rain weather conditions
- Adds custom Sunflares/glares to the Sun
- As addon you can have improved Cloudspeeds or more diversity of weathers per region
- Adds more realistic lighting to the Nights:
(clear sky = better Visiblity, Overcast, Rain or Fog = darker nights -- Seriousley don't go out in a Foggy night without torches! :))
- Enhances the water effects of Skyrim
- Various DoF effects to choose from
- Enhanced ENB Nighteye effects
- Higly Optimized Shaders (1 FPS Depth of Field)
- Highly Customizeable with the ENB Shader GUI for all effects.
- extra Shader features like Luma Sharpening, Dithering, Grain, Vibrance, Letterbox, Forst and Raindrops and much more!
A detailed Installation instruction can now be found here Made by Heisenn burgg
1. ENB Setup: Install The latest ENB to the Skyrim installation directory.
In short: you just need the d3d9.dll and enbhost.exe from the wrapper directory.
Copy those two files to your skyrim Main Directory
2. Vividian 7.0 Main install:
1. Install The Vividian ENB files with your favorite Mod manager
2. After the installation is completed the installer created a new Directory for you in
your Skyrim/Data folder called "Vividian ENB Install Files"
3. Copy all content from that Folder to your Skyrim Folder.
If you are using Mod Organizer you will find this folder in your:
modorganizer/mods/Vividian ENB - Weather and Lighting Enhancement/ folder
3. Skyrimprefs.ini Please make sure you have all nessesary Skyrim Prefs set correctly in your skyrimprefs.ini
iMultiSample=0 // turns off the game's multi-sampling AA
bTransparencyMultisampling=0 // turns off transparency AA
Also disable Antialiasing and Anisoptric Filtering in your Skyrim prefs that are accessible via the launcher.
Real Skyrim Snowflakes - Vivid Snow
1. This mod is not made for people who count every FPS or have a weak rig! It will render several thousands
of snow particles in front of you, so expect a FPS loss.
2. For Proper function you MUST change the iMaxDesired value in your skyrimprefs.ini [particles] section to
at least 6000(I personally recommend even 10000 but that depends on your Rig (GTX 670 here))
3. You need SKSE for the map weather fix to function properly!
0. Install Tes5Edit if you havent done so already. Here is a Video showing you how todo so: Click me
1.Follow the installer Instruction or copy the content of the data folder into your skyrim/data folder.
1.5 When using Mod Organizer - right click in the Realistic Skyrim Snowflakes - Vivid snow mod entry in your list and click on
"open in explorer"
1.6 NMM users need to have a look into their Skyrim/Data Folder
2. Copy the content of the Edit Scripts Folder to your Tes5Edit/Edit Scripts/ folder. (replace mteFunctions.pas)
3. Put Vividsnow.esp at the end of your load order
4. Run Tes5edit and leave all checkmarks enabled so it loads up your whole modlist. - that will take a while.
5. Right click the VividSnow.esp and press Apply Script
6. Select in the upper part the "Real snowflakes Patcher" and press Ok. - It might ask you to add Masters to Vividsnow.esp,
confirm that. The script will now scan your modlist and add all Weathers that will be changed by Vividsnows to the
Vividsnow.esp. When done, close Tes5edit and accept the request that it want to save the Vividsnow.esp
The installation is now complete. Please Notice that you need to redo this procedure from scratch as soon you
remove or add Weather mods.
Vividian Supports a bunch of other Weather and lighting mods but some things need to be taken care of:
VANILLA or Vanilla + COT USERS:
Please select the Vanilla Weather patch as install option during the install.
CLIMATES OF TAMRIEL USERS: (optional but recommended!)
If you are using Climates of Tamriel please make sure you had it installed at Default values for night and interiors.
Uninstall any third party COT Weather patches (COT Weather patch by Prod80 is not needed anymore)
Install the Vividian COT Weather patch when asked in the Vividian Installer.
Do you want to use the Diverse weathers from our extended weathers?
you will need this Expanded Snow Systems for COT
Optional for Supreme Storms users: Supreme Storms for COT
PURE WEATHER USERS: (optional - For manual install only)
Pure Weathers - Brighter nights!
Manual Installer: Use Main Files and required files (Weather patch) and "WEATHER - Pure Weather Edition" in "Special Editions" Folder
ELFX - Enhanced Lights & FX
Please do not install ELFX with the Enhancer!
RLO - Realistic Lighting Overaul
Please do not install RLO weathers!
Surpreme and Volumetric Fog
Please uninstall Surpreme and Volumetric fog. Use the Exteded groundfogs in the extended weathers instead.
RCRN USERS: Realistic Colors Realistic Nights 2.1.4 (optional)
1. Install Vividian with the RCRN Option
2. Install RCRN, it will recognise that a enb is installed and will change the enblocal.ini and d3d9.dll files accordingly.
Please set the enblocal.ini afterwards to this so the rcrn dll is disabled. Thos one adds extra shaders above the enb shaders
otherwise and thinsg will look strange.
If you are using ELFX:
Disable the Dragonborn DLC plugin of ELFX as well the exterior and enhancer esp's - they are not compatible with RCRN.
Also load ELFX after RCRN.
Mod Organizer users install guide can be found Here
Set Your RCRN settings in the customizer according to this as a tweaking starting point.
A detailed description about the Load order can be found Here
A detailed Mod and install list for your Perfect Skyrim experience can be found at the HOT Skyrim Landscapes Page
Those people made ENB what it is today and ofcourse their work is now included in it:
Boris Vorontsov - The creator of ENB
Matso - Shader functions
HeliosDoubleSix - more ENB Stuff
Kyokushinoyama - Lens FX Shader
Prod80 - Shaders and for answering millions of questions in tireless precision
Aiyen - Shaders and fx setup, and beeing a great support and inspiration
kingeric1992 - Frost and Rain shaders