- img 3 loading...
- img 4 loading...
- img 5 loading...
- img 6 loading...
- img 7 loading...
- img 8 loading...
- img 9 loading...
- img 10 loading...
- img 11 loading...
- img 12 loading...
- img 13 loading...
- img 14 loading...
- img 15 loading...
- img 16 loading...
- img 17 loading...
- img 18 loading...
- img 19 loading...
- img 20 loading...
- img 21 loading...
- img 22 loading...
- img 23 loading...
- img 24 loading...
- img 25 loading...
- img 26 loading...
- img 27 loading...
- img 28 loading...
- img 29 loading...
- img 30 loading...
- img 31 loading...
Last updated at 4:32, 16 Jul 2014 Uploaded at 17:04, 19 Apr 2013
Dogs are wonderful creatures to have in our lives. They are our workers, our guardians and best of all they are our most loyal companions
Now, with Dogs of Skyrim, TES V is no different
This mod makes all original Vanilla dogs unique with different breeds and colours and adds strays, guard dogs, pub dogs, hounds and NPC companion dogs/puppies in cities, towns, villages, strongholds and other relevant locations across the land
- Black Hound Puppy, Red Hound Puppy, Black and White Hound Puppy, Brown Hound Puppy, Slof Hound Puppy and Black and White Dog In Riften Cemetery
- Brown Hound and Brown Dog Near Solitude Blue Palace Gates
- Red Hound, Alsatian, Brown Dog Puppy, Black Dog Puppy, Snowy Alsatian Puppy and Alsatian Puppy Behind Solitude Market
- Alsatian, Snowy Alsatian Puppy, Alsatian Puppy and Mongrel Puppy Behind Whiterun Jorrvaskr
- Hyena In Riften Temple of Mara
- Durzog and Nix Hound In Windhelm New Gnisis Cornerclub
- Horker Dog At Dawnstar North Beach
- Husky and Armored Husky In Fort Dawnguard Upstairs
- Death and Skinned Hounds On Castle Volkihar Outpost Tower
This lists the locations of new, companionable dogs ONLY! Locations of the vanilla companion dogs are not listed neither are NPC owned dogs.
There are a few more scattered around that you may come across, I can't remember now. If you find one and want to leave a comment, I'll add it to the list
- Each original unique dog is now visually unique
- ~80 new dog instances across Skyrim in total
- ~10 new NPC owned puppies
- ~20 new NPC owned dogs
- All strays can be your companion (activate them)
- NPC owned dogs and puppies follow their owners around
- Each breed has realistic size data which is also changed from dog to dog
- Big dog types are more powerful in combat
- Rare and exotic Durzog and Nix Hound companions from Morrowind
- Slof's dog retex by AlienSlof
- Imperials keep Rottweilers, Stormcloaks keep Snowy Alsatians
- Orcs appear to breed large black guard dogs
- Forsworn keep huge Rottweilers (living outdoors with barbarians makes for healthy dogs)
- Jarl Balgruuf keeps hounds
- Includes QuieterDogs optional, that removes idle barking and 99% of the instances of the idle barking animation (no more silent dogs constantly flapping their mouths) They will still bark aggressively, just not when stood around doing nothing
- Remove "Good Dog!" Dialogue Mod by ZombieBobie
- Boxers will definitely be added, probably Mastiffs too - NEED MESH RIGGED
- Dog breeder/puppy shop
- Patrol dogs
- Remove animal follower limit
The only known compatibility issue is texture mismatch bugs when using another dog mesh/texture replacer at the same time, including AV packages. Apparently adding this mod to "AV exclusion list" fixes issues caused by Automatic variants.
Alternatively, try the fix found under Installation
-1.3 added ~30 individual NPC owned dogs and puppies aswell as stray puppies for you to adopt
Stray pups can be found in small litters near an adult stray in the towns of Whiterun, Solitude and Riften
-1.6 has crudely edited meshes to portray breeds a little more realistically; Rottweilers are more musclebound and beasty, Alsatians a little thicker, Mongrels a little slimmer, Brown hounds that resembles bloodhounds also slimmer, etc
-1.7 has added wolfdogs to Jorrvaskr basement (companions living quarters), remade 5 textures for better quality and given the puppies some puppy fat
-1.9 has added Husky dogs from Dawnguard, found in Dawnguard HQ in an upstairs room. Removed "Stray " before all player companion dogs. All player companion dogs now have personality you would expect from their respective breeds. Rottweiler should never back down, the smallest puppies should run from anything. Other puppies should only start fights on things they can easily beat. The rest of the player dogs have varying stances. The bigger and more fearsome they seem, the braver they should be.
~2.0 has added Horker Dog (Dawnstar), Hyena (Temple of Mara), Death and Skinned Hounds (Castle Volkihar outpost tower) and a Nix Hound (New Gnisis Cornerclub) from user GendunDrup plus user Gamwich has kindly given his own improved textures for the original dogs
For the addition of the Durzog from SkyMoMod
- Mr. Sikka: Base model
- Star-X: Retexture
- Dogtown1: Mesh edits and rigging
- GendunDrup: Suggesting the Durzog as an addition to this mod and acquiring permissions from the above For the addition of the Slof Hound from Slof's Dog Retex
- AlienSlof For the addition of the Nix Hound, Skinned Hound, Hyena and Horker Dog from Nexus Creature Resource
- GendunDrup: Textures, models and editing
- Dogtown1: Conversion of Nix Hound base model from Witcher For the revision and improvement of original dog type appearances
- Gamwich: Texture editing
Unpack .zip contents to Data
NOTICE: To prevent texture mismatch/glitching, you may wish to delete any files found in the following folders:
- Datameshesactorscaninecharacter assets
MY TOP MODS
Real Night Eye
Summer Skyrim 3 HD
Summer Solstheim HD
Cinematic Fire FX 2 HD
Dogs Of Skyrim