- img 3 loading...
- img 4 loading...
- img 5 loading...
- img 6 loading...
- img 7 loading...
- img 8 loading...
- img 9 loading...
- img 10 loading...
- img 11 loading...
- img 12 loading...
- img 13 loading...
- img 14 loading...
- img 15 loading...
- img 16 loading...
- img 17 loading...
- img 18 loading...
- img 19 loading...
- img 20 loading...
- img 21 loading...
- img 22 loading...
Last updated at 22:19, 20 Jul 2016 Uploaded at 3:02, 24 Mar 2013
What It Is: Alchemy Redone provides an alternate potion crafting system without replacing vanilla alchemy. Use one, use the other, use both, with no conflicts!
- Portable crafting stations! Alchemy Redone adds five new crafting stations which you can carry with you. The Crucible turns raw materials into poison reagents, the Alembic turns raw materials into beneficial reagents, the Retort turns reagents into concentrated potions, the Flask turns reagents into concentrated poisons, and the Mortar and Pestle reduces some minerals to reagent powder. You can buy these tools at alchemy stores, or craft them at the forge.
- New potions! Alchemy Redone adds new, powerful potions and poisons. Higher alchemy skill unlocks new formulas. These new potions are more concentrated than the vanilla potions, but also require more raw materials and more work at the laboratory bench. Use your time and resources wisely.
- Non-replacer! Use the vanilla Skyrim potion system at will, including portable alchemy kits from other mods!
- Convenient! Distill raw ingredients into light, portable, multi-use reagents! Alchemy Redone's super-concentrated potions and salves are a fraction of the weight of vanilla potions, and since they're new items, they're fully compatible with anything that alters vanilla potions.
- Full vanilla functionality! No changes were made to the vanilla alchemy system; you still have full access to everything. If your perk tree includes Concentrated Poison or Green Thumb, you'll still have those benefits with Alchemy Redone.
- Safe and stable! Scripts run just when you activate the Alchemy Redone apparatuses, then end. Scrubbed squeaky clean with TES5Edit 3.1.1!
- Compatible with mods that change the vanilla alchemy system! Completely separate intermediates and potions ensure that you can use your favorite overhaul alongside Alchemy Redone.
Are you not getting a perk when you open the perk note? First, know that there's no message or sound; the perk is invisibly added. Second, make sure you meet the perk's requirements. I've limited visibility of the perk note recipes to characters who've met the requirements, but I may have missed one. Let me know!
Bought all the perks but feel you should have more formulas available? Many are unlocked by your alchemy skill level--to keep rich dilettantes from being able to match a dedicated student of alchemy.
Are the potions too expensive, or too cheap? Let me know! Also, there are a few Alchemy Redone recipes available for sale in the game, which allow you to make that formula without the perk investment. I can expand that capability, if people like it.
- Fully compatible with Ordinator.
- Fully compatible with Perkus Maximus/PerMa
- Fully compatible with Skyrim Redone/SkyRe.
- Fully compatible with Requiem. (thanks, ThPassenger!)
- Fully compatible with Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons HD
- Fully compatible with SPERG, ERSO, Skyrim Unleashed, Phitt's Alchemy Overhaul, and any other mod which affects alchemy. Alchemy Redone uses entirely new, custom constructible objects, and new standalone perks!
If you have an elaborate or custom load list, please let me know how Alchemy Redone works for you, so I can update the compatibility information!
Open season on bugs!
Have you found a bug? Let me know in the comments! To help me fix problems quickly, please give as close to the exact name of the problematic potion as you can.
Balance problems? Are certain concoctions too powerful/not powerful enough? Are formulas too easy to make/too hard? Let me know! When you make balancing suggestions, please also report if you use mods that make the game easier or more difficult.
Compatibility problems? If you encounter problems, please report them in the comments so I can update the compatibility list for our fellow players.
Known Bugs, to be fixed in next version:
Correct spelling of Elixir (thanks KGMeisenbacher!)
Remove Aqua Benedicta and Aqua Maleficarum from sales lists of apothecaries. Those should only be craftable with [spoiler redacted].
AlchemyRedone.esp should be loaded with the "Alchemy" group in BOSS.
AlchemyRedone.esp should be loaded after the Unofficial Skyrim Patch. The Grave Concoctions merchant chest fix from USKP is forwarded.
LOOT (recommended!) sorts AlchemyRedone.esp correctly.
Alchemy Redone and Alchemy Redone Perk Tomes were cleaned by TES5Edit Version 3.1.1
FOEnthusiast for the original Chemistry mod, which was the inspiration and the blueprint for this mod. If you don't like Alchemy Redone, check out Chemistry; it's fantastic! http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16665
IndigoNeko and Is This Display Name Taken? for SkyRealism Crafting kits and Crafting Complete, respectively, the tool scripts of which were super-helpful in making the portable alchemy stations.
Skyrealism Crafting Kits: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21866
Crafting Complete: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10255
Oaristys and Tony67, whose Modders Resource Pack provides the meshes for the Crucible and Alembic.
Blary's Alchemy Clutter Resource provides the mesh for the new Scholar's Flask.
Hat tip to Volvaga0 for the awesome Dwemer goggles in the screenshots. Always wear gloves and goggles when performing alchemy. Safety first! http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13133
Hat tip to Exray Catt for Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons HD, as seen in the screenshots. Beeyoooootiful mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18799
FanPop.com for the wonderful title image.