Last updated at 19:42, 23 Feb 2013 Uploaded at 12:35, 22 Feb 2013
Powerful Dragon Priests
This mod increases the health, magicka and speed of Dragon Priests to make them more challenging. Six out of the eight Dragon Priests also received a staff upgrade with the exception of Morokei and Nahkriin, who I gave a higher level. The reason for this is that their staffs are quest related and I did not want anything to conflict with them or other mods that alter them.
The staffs that have been altered are:
- Staff of Krosis - now has a shout-like spell that does 70 damage and staggers. Similar to the first word of Unrelenting Force (Fus), though it takes 3 seconds to cast. This was to avoid stagger-locking.
- Staff of Hevnoraak - Deals 50 points of magickal damage and inflicts enemies with fear in a 25 ft. radius.
- Staff of Rahgot - Wall of Fire that does 15 points of fire damage and absorbs 15 points of Health per second.
- Staff of Volsung - Wall of Frost that deals 15 points of shock damage per second and absorbs 15 points of Magicka per second.
- Staff of Vokun - Casts the Fireball of a dragon that deals 70 points fire damage and explodes in a 15ft radius.
- Staff of Otar - Casts the Ice Ball of a dragon that deals 70 points frost damage in a 15ft radius.
Installation & Requirements
To install, simply drop the .esp in the Data folder (/Steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/Data/).
This mod requires the latest version of Skyrim.
February 23, 2013:
1.1 release. Changes with Hevnoraak's staff. Removed all Priest's wards and gave them a constant 20% Spell Absorption ability. Fixed a minor conflict with Staves of Skyrim ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22691 ) where Hevnoraak's staff would get overwritten.
Released an Optional file without increased to Health on the Priests.
February 22, 2013:
1.0 Initial release.
I'm planning on making a plugin for the new Priests introduced in Dragonborn.
Please comment or PM me any bug reports, suggestions or questions you have!