Last updated at 10:12, 16 Apr 2014 Uploaded at 20:34, 16 Feb 2013
For those who don't like plastic dolls caused by High ENB Specular Amount.
(Noisy - More Dry used in the above image)
If you use TexBlendLite or the Standalone Texture Blender it's recommended to run those tools before installing this or you might end up with a Neck Seam.
1) Download one of the files for your Body Mod.
2) Open the archive with WinRar or 7-Zip.
3) Delete all folders except the one you want to use.
4) Close the archive.
5) Add the Mod to Nexus Mod Manager.
6) Activate the Mod. (Yes, when asked to overwrite)
If you use extreme High Specular Amounts you still get Gloss/Shine. This was designed to be used as high as 1.50.
Other Mods and Files by me:
Personal Character Parameters
UNP Texture Blender
Glowing Ore Veins 300 Less Glow
Moss Covered Roofs
Matching Armor Parts HD
Snow Roads Fix for Snow and Rocks TEXTURE HD
Warmer Torch Lighting
Credits and Special Thanks:
dimon99, Caliente and Navetsea