Last updated at 4:38, 23 Jun 2017 Uploaded at 4:39, 31 Jan 2013
Texture Blender only works if you have a complete Face/Body Mod installed. If you're missing one of the folders below and Blend the Faces, you will end up with a Black Face for that specific Race.
So make sure you have a complete Face/Body Mod installed, or stay away from this tool.
The folders are located in "skyrim|data|textures|actors|character".
Blending the Body:
1) Navigate to your "skyrim|data|CalienteTools|UNP Texture Blender" folder.
2) Start TexBlender.exe.
3) Select "Body and Feet" from the first dropdown menu.
4) Select "Color" from the second dropdown menu.
5) Select "UNPBodyColor.png" from the middle.
6) Click on "Preview" to see the outcome. (If the preview shows a black image it will look the same ingame)
7) Click on "Blend Images" to blend it.
8) Repeat step 3 to 6 for "Normal" and "Specular" aswell.
Blending the Head:
1) Select "Head" from the first dropdown menu.
2) Select "Color" from the second dropdown menu.
3) Select "UNPNeckColor.png" from the middle.
4) Click on "Preview" to see the outcome. (If the preview shows a black image it will look the same ingame)
5) Click on "Blend Images" to blend it.
6) Repeat step 3 to 6 for "Normal" and "Specular" aswell.
Failed to Save File or Black Body/Face:
Problem: Failed to Save File.
Cause: Skyrim installed in "Program Files (x86)".
Solution: Adjust "config.xml" as explained below.
Problem: Black Body/Face after blending.
Cause: No source textures found, unable to detect Skyrim Data folder (could be related to the Skyrim INI files)
Solution 1: Adjust "config.xml" as explained below.
Solution 2: Refresh your INI files.
1) Go to the folder where "TexBlend.exe" is located.
2) Open "Config.xml" with NotePad++.
There are two paths shown in Green (Line 6 and 10):
3) Change the path in both lines to where your Skyrim Data Folder is located.
4) Remove "<!--" infront of both lines. (it should change color to Blue and Black)
5) Save the file.
Q: Is UNPB Supported?
Q: Will this Mod work with Face or Body Mod X?
A: Yes, but the color transition might not match, because every Face/Body Mod has a different colortone/brightness. You will have to fix that yourself in Photoshop or Gimp.
Q: Are Custom Races supported?
Q: How do i uninstall this?
A: Reinstall your Face/Body Mod. (make sure there are no files left in "skyrim|data|textures|actors|character")
Q: I still got a seam!?!
A: It's a problem with the Mesh of the UNP Body. There is a way to fix it thru NifSkope. I tried this myself and even downloaded a fixed Mesh, but the problem remains the same.
Dry Skin by Svarog
No More Ugly Bronze Shine by COTS
Credits and Special Thanks:
Caliente for Texture Blender and CBBE
dimon99 for DIMONIZED UNP Female Body