Last updated at 10:13, 14 Apr 2014 Uploaded at 10:39, 31 Jan 2013
Texture Blender only works if you have a complete Face/Body Mod installed. If you're missing one of the folders below and Blend the Faces, you will end up with a Black Face for that specific Race.
So make sure you have a complete Face/Body Mod installed, or stay away from this tool.
The folders are located in "skyrim|data|textures|actors|character".
Blending the Body:
1) Navigate to your "skyrim|data|CalienteTools|UNP Texture Blender" folder.
2) Start TexBlender.exe.
3) Select "Body and Feet" from the first dropdown menu.
4) Select "Color" from the second dropdown menu.
5) Select "UNPBodyColor.png" from the middle.
6) Click on "Preview" to see the outcome. (If the preview shows a black image it will look the same ingame)
7) Click on "Blend Images" to blend it.
8) Repeat step 3 to 6 for "Normal" and "Specular" aswell.
Blending the Head:
1) Select "Head" from the first dropdown menu.
2) Select "Color" from the second dropdown menu.
3) Select "UNPNeckColor.png" from the middle.
4) Click on "Preview" to see the outcome. (If the preview shows a black image it will look the same ingame)
5) Click on "Blend Images" to blend it.
6) Repeat step 3 to 6 for "Normal" and "Specular" aswell.
Blending Navetsea Mouth Corner Fix:
Since Navetsea only has a HD Normal Map for the Nord Faces there is a slightly different blending procedure to fix the Mouth Corner for all faces.
To Blend the Nord Faces use the following settings:
To Blend all the other Faces use the following settings:
I still got a seam!
It's a problem with the UV Map of UNP and is impossible for me to fix.
Q: Is UNPB Supported?
Q: Will this Mod work with Face or Body Mod X?
A: Yes, but the color transition might not match because every Face or Body Mod has a different colortone/brightness. You will have to fix that yourself with Photoshop or Gimp for example.
Q: Are Custom Races supported?
Q: How do i uninstall this?
A: Reinstall your Face/Body Mod.
Q: I'm getting "Error Failed to save file", how do i fix this?
A: Refresh your INI files by running the Skyrim Launcher. (You might even need to let it detect graphics settings again)
Q: Why arn't my files being detected?
A: Make sure Skyrim isn't installed in "Programs Files (x86)". For some reason Texture Blender doesn't like that folder.
For the Skin files (_sk) i recommend No More Ugly Bronze Shine. (Install this AFTER you blended everything)
Other Mods and Files by me:
Personal Character Parameters
UNP Texture Blender
Glowing Ore Veins 300 Less Glow
Moss Covered Roofs
Matching Armor Parts HD
Snow Roads Fix for Snow and Rocks TEXTURE HD
Warmer Torch Lighting
Credits and Special Thanks:
Caliente for Texture Blender and CBBE
dimon99 for DIMONIZED UNP Female Body