Last updated at 3:26, 13 Feb 2014 Uploaded at 11:11, 20 Jan 2013
Have you ever wondered what achievements are actually good for? If the answer is yes, this mod is for you!
adds over 100 unique achievements to your game.
So what's new in version 2?
- the achievement lists less cluttered now, the higher-ranking achievements show up once the lower-ranking achievements have been unlocked (for General & Character tabs);
- the fixed rewards have been completely removed, now it's up to you to choose your reward;
- some doubtful/not working achievements have been removed or replaced with new ones
- mutually exclusive or level-dependant achievements now have appropriate color scheme according to their status (white - in progress, green - unlocked, red - failed);
Thank you Gopher, Svaalbard(Insane0flex), Preykousis(LiveStyleGaming), Saiodin(SaioTV) and Brodual for featuring the mod:
You can comfortably view all available achievements in the MCM menu.
Once you have reached an achievement, it is marked in the MCM menu automatically.
The mod can also show a small message on the top left corner of your screen, or even give a notification in the middle of the screen as if you had completed a quest, every time you reach a new achievement (the latter, quest-like notification is turned on by default).
Updating from v1.x.x to v2.x.x.
Before updating from v1.x.x to v2.x.x, do the following:
- Open the console and enter the following:
- save your game, uninstall v1.x.x
- run game, save your game again
- install v2.x.x.
Updating from v2.x.x to v2.2.x.
Before updating from v2.x.x to v2.2.x, do the following:
- Press "Uninstall" under the Settings tab and confirm when asked
- Quit the escape menu and wait for several seconds (5 sec at least)
- Save your game, quit Skyrim, uninstall Achieve That
- Launch the game, load your previous save and save again
- Install v2.2.x
Updating from v2.2.0 to v2.2.x.
- No specific requirements.
- rename "achievethat_english.txt" (located in Data/Interface/Translations) to "achievethat_yourlanguage.txt" (for example, achievethat_german.txt).
| Russian version | Spanish version | German version | French version |
- This mod should be compatible with everything. If you are in doubt about the compatibility of any mod with "Achieve That", then read the sentence above as: "This mod is compatible with <name of the mod you were going to ask about>".
- This mod should work with high level characters (they get all achievements they have already unlocked at once ). However, it is recommended to use it with low level characters, because a few of the achievements will be flagged as 'failed' with high level characters.
My other mods