- img 3 loading...
- img 4 loading...
- img 5 loading...
- img 6 loading...
- img 7 loading...
- img 8 loading...
- img 9 loading...
- img 10 loading...
- img 11 loading...
- img 12 loading...
- img 13 loading...
- img 14 loading...
- img 15 loading...
- img 16 loading...
- img 17 loading...
- img 18 loading...
- img 19 loading...
- img 20 loading...
- img 21 loading...
- img 22 loading...
- img 23 loading...
- img 24 loading...
- img 25 loading...
- img 26 loading...
- img 27 loading...
- img 28 loading...
- img 29 loading...
- img 30 loading...
- img 31 loading...
- img 32 loading...
- img 33 loading...
- img 34 loading...
- img 35 loading...
- img 36 loading...
- img 37 loading...
- img 38 loading...
- img 39 loading...
- img 40 loading...
Last updated at 3:04, 9 Apr 2015 Uploaded at 0:23, 20 Jan 2013
Background: Eryniel - the daughter of the woods. She is learned in the arts of Archery and Spriggan Magic. Eryniel lost her family and was taken in and raised by a family of Spriggans. They gifted her with a lot of their magic and she made many allies in that forest.
Race: Epic Elf. Epic elves feel a bond with nature and strive to live in harmony with the natural world. They are proficient with bows and swords as well as magic.
Overview: Eryniel is light armored Archer and Spriggan mage. She is set to primarily depend on her magic and bow. She has nearly 35 customized offensive and defensive Spriggan magic spells designed specifically for her. Her combat strategy can be described as flank/stalk/magic attack.
Location: Just on the other side of the bridge running out of Riverwood - usually hanging about the waterfall on the left. (See screenshots)
Requirements: Skyrim version 1.8 or higher. Other than that there is no requirements.The mod is absolutely standalone, meaning that all required mods are already included in the main file, so you don't need any additional mods to be installed.
Recommended but not required:
Eryniel Elf Reborn- NSFW Nude Patches - body options for Eryniel; UNP Skinny, UNP Curvy, UNP Skinny Wet, UNP Curvy Wet, CBBE Slim, CBBE Curvy, E55, ADEC, Pandora, Pandora Wet, Futanari
Extensible Follower Framework by Expired - multifollower mod, enchances your followers behavior, fixes a lot of follower related bugs and much more. This mod also works with AFT and UFO.
SIZE DOES MATTER - NPCs do not rescale shrink resize by Mahlzeit88
This Mod is cleaned with TES5Edit prior to any and every release
- Autoleveled, marriageable and Essential
- Morality: Any crime
- Health/Stamina/Magicka Offsets: None
- Race: Eryniel's Epic Elves Race is tweaked and set unplayable. The only tweaks are +100 to burden, and Health/Stamina/Magicka start at 100. If you wish you can still have Epic Elves race by Zzjay installed, it will not conflict with this mod.
- Starting gear: Her inventory will contain everything she needs to initially get started. All, except for the bow and staff, will be randomly selected from the leveled lists for the level you initially find her.
Spriggan magic Spells - All Customized:
- Offensive: A spriggan and a matron level of Insect Swarm, she gains access to the matron level as her destruction increases. Approximately 20 levels of Call Wilderness Animal ranging from Novice to Master level. Eryniel will gain access to more animals as her Conjuration skill increases.
- Defensive: 5 levels of Spriggan defense spells starting at novice level she wraps herself in visible oak bark. She gains access to the higher defense spells as her alteration increases.
- Spriggan Healing: Eryniel has two levels of self healing Spriggan magic. Swirls of leaves at her feet also grant her magic resistance.
- Special Spell for the Player: Dispell Beasts Spell -alllows you to dispell Eryniel's animals. You can get the spell tom from Eryniel's inventory. The spell must be cast on Eryniel, just like Dispel from Oblivion, not on Eryniel's animals.
Customized combat style: Can be described as flank/stalk/magic attack. As for weapons, she favors bows, staffs, one handed and shields. Her AI is tweaked to entirely prioritize weapon selection from longest range to shortest range - in that order. She is trained in shield attacks and power attacks and can also dual wield. But her priority is magic and the bow. To see the most spriggan magic, equip her with a bow and a shield and nothing else.
Customized Class: as she levels up she favors magicka over stamina and health. She will increase the following skills - One-Handed, Archery, Block, Light Armor, Sneak, Destruction, Alteration and Conjuration since she needs these to defend herself and also cast her Spriggan Magic.
Customized Mage Staff: Hircine's Splinter fires custom Spriggan magic
Map Marker: If you lose her, you can find her by toggling on the "Where is Eryniel?" quest.
- Complete perk set for Archery, Light Armor, Block, One-handed, and Sneak (no trap triggering)
- Partial perk set to support her spells and role for Conjuration, Restoration, Destruction and Alteration.
Meshes and textures:
- Head meshes: Eryniel uses custom head mesh, custom ears mesh and a special set of tri files to give her unique appearance.
- Body: Eryniel has UNP slim Never Nude by default.
Additionally we have made a special patch which allows you to give Eryniel CBBE Slim Never Nude body. (CBBE patch is avaliable in Optional downloads).
There are also Nude CBBE and UNP body patches available on the special download page: Eryniel Elf Reborn- NSFW Nude Patches. Note that nude patches require Eryniel Never Nude UNP or CBBE body to be installed first.
-Textures: Eryniel uses High Resolution uncompressed body and face textures and High Res make-up tintmap.
Eryniel has unique high resolution body and face Spriggan art tattoos, created for her by Rip88 and TairenSoul.
Eryniel's default Nevernude bodies (UNP & CBBE) use special underwear textures, which were created exclusively for Eryniel by Rip88.
How to Install:
Make your life easy and use NMM. Get Nexus Mod Manager here
If you're a die-hard manual installer, you'll know what to do with the files.
How to Install CBBE body patch:
1.Download and install the main file Eryniel Elf Reborn V3.1 first,
2.then download Eryniel Elf Reborn CBBE patch in Optional files section.
Note: If you're installing CBBE patch with NMM - select to install NORMALLY by clicking "NO" when the pop-up appears and "YES" to overwrite the files.
Remember: you cannot double-click in NMM to install the file - NMM can't see the difference between mods coming from the same download page and thinks they are all the same mod. You must install with NMM using the green arrow button, then tell it to install normally by clicking "No," then tell it to overwrite files by clicking "Yes to all".
How to Install Japanese translation:
1. Download and install main file
2. Download Japanese translation patch Eryniel_Reborn_V3_1_JapaneseTranslationByEkudexisisu form Miscellaneous files section and replace the ESP from the main file with the ESP from translation patch.
- This mod is a Skyrim Nexus exclusive release. If we wish our mod to be reuploaded to the other site, we are perfectly capable of doing it ourselves. Please respect our decision and DO NOT reupload our mod, or any altered version of our mod elsewhere. If you want this mod to be available on your website or blog - provide a direct link to our mod page so that people can download it from here and not on mediafire or similar places. Please refrain from asking permission for reupload, we did not give, or want to give a permission for any kind of reupload.
- Eryneil has special body, face and underwear textures, that were edited and modified specifically for this mod - so if you want to use them in your own mod - you have to obtain our written content first.
- This mod also contains assets belonging to the other mod authors, that can't be redistributed without permission. We can not pass on the permissions for Eryniel's assets - you will need to seek permission from all mod authors mentioned in our credits yourself, before you can use the assets from this file to modify them in any way.
- The translations permission requests are welcome, providing that:
You PM us for permission in advance,
You will leave the original file structure intact
You will use original screenshots
You will include the original readme file
You will link back to the original file here at Nexus (put a clearly visible credit and a link back to our original mod on your translation mod page).
You will notify us when your translation is published and send us a link to the page where your translation was published
Most importantly: you will have to credit us as the original authors.
Q: Can you do this or that..?
A: This mod comes as it is. We are not fulfilling any personal requests about Eryniel, but we are still opened for suggestions and ideas, so feel free to post yours in the comments section.
Q: Is there any chance you will make a different appearance for her?
A: No. We are aware that our vision of Eryniel might not appeal to everyone and we are OK with that. There is no plan to make and support any alternate versions of her appearance nor will we consent to people offering to do it for us.
Q: I can't find Eryniel, WTF?
A: Check if your skyrim is up to date. If you have older version - she will not appear in your game. You must have Skyrim version 1.8 or higher. There are also 3 pictures in the Images section, marking the waterfall in Riverwood where she should be standing at. If you checked everything and you still can not find her - try to look around, she might wander form the waterfall a little, or she might get spawned up on top of the cliff, near the upper path. Even if you can't see her, go around & up and she'll be there.
Q: I've lost Eryniel and I don't know her console code, what can I do to find her again?
A: To retrieve your lost follower - load a save that she is in. After loading the save walk up to her open the console and target her with the mouse, you'll see her <ref ID> write it down. Now load your current save, open the console again and type: prid xxxxxxxx replace the xxxxxxxx with her <ref ID> that you wrote down earlier *hit enter* then type: moveto player hit enter and close console. She should now be standing either in front or back of you.
Q: Eryniel doesn't want to talk to me and does not follow me any more / Eryniel tells me that I "make her blood boil", what can I do?
A: You must have done something that "upsets" Eryniel and her relationship rank with you is low now. E.g. she may be mixed up in a love triangle around marriage you've trapped her in. If you promised her you would marry her and didn't /married another.
You can fix Eryniels relationship rank with you via console commands:
1. Enter the console and target Eryniel
2. with Eryniel targeted type: setrelationshiprank 4 hit enter and exit the console.
If you don't want to use the console commands or if they didn't work for you - you can always re-install the mod from a clean save, and go pick her up at the waterfall in Riverwood. In this case she will always be friendly again.
Q: Why does she have underwear and how to get rid of it?
A: This mod is not flagged as adult, and that is why Eryniel has Nevernude Body (UNP or CBBE). However nude body patches are available on the special download page here. Make sure to install a Nevernude Body version first and then you can upgrade it with the nude body patch.
Q: Is there any way to remove Body Tattoo from Eryniel?
A: There are NoTattoo patches available on the special download page here. NoTattoo patches will work for ALL Eryniel's Nude and Nevernude body types.
Q: I want to change this or that in your mod in CK, how to do that?
A: We don't recommend any self editing of this mod's files, especially if you do not know exactly what you're doing. Unfortunately, we can not provide troubleshooting support for any personal edition of our mod, please refrain from asking for tech support if you made any changes to this mod in CK.
Q: Is there any chance you will add spriggan magic as player spells?
A: Yes, it is one of the options we are considering to add in our future updates. In the mean time, you can get Eryniel's spells with the console, typing:
'help Eryniel' - will pull up her entire spell list and you can use player.addspell console command to get any of her spells.
Q: Can you make a version with compressed textures?
A: We have no plans on releasing any compressed/lighter textures version. We want to keep the best available High Resolution texture quality. If you have low-end machine and want to use low res textures - you can compress them yourself and for your own personal use.
Q: Can you upload Eryniel like playable race/character/preset/savegame?
A: No, unfortunately not. Eryniel is a very complicated mod and she uses modified race, modified head mesh and tri files and a special set of textures. To get player character look the way Eryniel does you'll need a special mix of files to acquire the same appearance. Simple pereset ESP mod will not work in this case.
Q: Is there any chance you will make more weight version?
A: No. Slender Eryniel is in line with our image of her and perfectly fine with our aesthetic preferences. Besides, making several different weight versions of the same character will produce unwanted bugs in many peoples games and we don't need that. If you changed Eryniel's weight yourself and for your personal use - it is your own business, but don't complain in comments that this or that doesn't work/look good in your game any more.
However, for those of you who want Eryniel to have more curvaceous body - we have updated Eryniel's UNP and CBBE nude body patches with more curvy UNP and CBBE versions. Although these patches technically do not change Eryniel's weight, they will give her desired curvaceous "more weight" look. The patches are available on the special download page: Eryniel Elf Reborn- NSFW Nude Patches.
Q: Is there any chance you will make another body version for Eryniel?
A: We are working on several different body patches for Eryniel now and we hope to make them all available soon. Check out Eryniel Elf Reborn- NSFW Nude Patches page, there are a lot of body options for Eryniel to choose from.
Q: I am having a neck seam problem, is there any way to make it less obvious?
A: If you followed installation instructions and installed everything correctly and if you haven't changed anything in our mod and haven't replaced any files - you should not have any neck seam issues. We worked a lot to adapt all the textures Eryniel is using to eliminate the neck seam, but if you still get it - means that *you* crewed something up and we have no supernatural abilities to look inside your game and tell you what you have done wrong. The only advice we can give you - reinstall the mod again, this time paying attention to the installation instructions. If you're sure you've done everything right, you might also need to check your ENB settings, because it is known fact, that some ENBs can be the cause of the neck seam.
Check these settings in your enbseries.ini:
=> SubSurfaceScatteringPowerDay=12.0 <=
=> SubSurfaceScatteringPowerNight=12.0 <=
=> SubSurfaceScatteringPowerInterior=12.0 <=
the lower those 3 last settings are the stronger is the neckseam. It is recommended to keep those settings values around 12 to 20.
Q: I would like to upload several of my own screenshots to your mod page, how can I do that?
A: To upload your own picture click on the little "ADD" image icon after "Actions:" (it's the 3th one and looks like 3 little photos). Follow the instructions and you will be notified if your upload was successful, after that the images must be verified first by mod authors before they appear in the users images section. Remember, this mod is not flagged as adult and we don't allow any nudity in our images section, so all NSFW images will be deleted. If you want to post an image showing some naughty bits - you can post it at the special NSFW body patch page here.
Q: Is there any way to make her stop summoning her animals?
A: We've added a spell for the player called Dispel Beasts. How it works: when you cast it on Eryniel it unsummons/dispels the animal she had conjured. Note that this spell doesn't remove animals permanently, it only "unsummons" the animal which is currently getting in your way for some reasom. New users receive it via a spell tome Eryniel has in her inventory when they meet her. If you're current user of our mod and you're upgrading from previous versions of Eryniel - please read INSTALLATION section for more detailed instructions on how to get this spell.
Q: Is there any way to make her stop casting her defense spells?
A: We have no plans to remove or even provide the ability to turn on/off her defense spells. All you can do is level her up, and once her Alteration hits 25, 50, 75, 100 she'll gain a different look when she has a defense spell up. We also recommend using Extensible Follower Framework by Expired to control your followers combat style. EFF has special feature which allows you to change your followers combat style to "Default", "Archer", "Berserker", "Mage", "Thief", or "Warrior". E.g.if Eryniel's combat style is changed to "Warrior" she will not use spells at all.
Q: My character has the same "swirling-leaves-at-the-feet" effect like Eryniel, what can I do to get rid of them?
A: Occasional transfer of visual FX from monsters to players, or in this case, Eryniel to players is known Vanilla Skyrim bug with a low chance of occurrence. It seems to occur immediately - in other words, you either have this issue, or you do not have the issue and never will. If you have this "bug" and want to get rid of it, we have posted special file called Eryniel Elf Leaves Transfer Fx One-off Fix. This fix is specific to Spriggan Fx and will not remove Moth Aura Fx transfer some catch from Dawnguard, Fire-on-your-feet that some catch from bumping into Flame Atronachs, or any other Fx transfer experiences. The way this fix works is, it triggers ONLY ONCE upon initial load up of a save game and works once for that save. Once the fix is executed, simply save your fixed game and proceed from there.
So here is what you should do:
1. Download and Install Eryniel Elf Leaves Transfer Fx One-off Fix from the MISCELLANEOUS section of our downloads.
2. Make certain ErynielRunOnceFxFix.esp is activated in your load order
3. Fire up the game from your save.
4. Than the esp will make its magic and give a little notification - everything should be back to normal now.
5. SAVE your fixed game
6. Uncheck the ErynielRunOnceFxFix.esp from your load order.
If you need the fix again, simply 'check' ErynielRunOnceFxFix.esp in your load order again, and fire up your game. This fix can be used over and over, but needs to be disabled/save/enabled to trigger.
Q: I removed "swirling-leaves-at-the-feet" effect from my characterusing your Leaves Transfer Fx One-off Fix file, but this effect occured again, what can I do to prevent it from reoccurring?
A: Transfer of visual FX and it's reoccurrence is Vanilla Skyrim bug. Bethesda DLC content also causes this same issue for some people in 2 quests - When Bethesda patches this bug, Wah-la, Eryniel will also no longer be bugged for you, maybe the next patch, but likely not - this issue has been in the game since day 1. So, if you have ongoing problem with the "swirling-leaves-at-the-feet" it might be best for you to remove this effect from Eryniel as well. The next FAQ questions contain a workaround and explanations how YOU can remove this effect from the mod and prevent it from recurring.
Q: I want to remove the "swirling-leaves-at-the-feet" effect on Eryniel too, how can I do that?
A: To remove the leaves from Eryniel:
1. Go into console and type: help thesedamnleaves and hit Enter.
2. Something like this will appear: SPEL: (XXXXXXXX) 'thesedamnleaves' - make a note of a spell reference ID number.
3. Then, while still in console, target Eryniel (you will see her ID at the top of the console window) and type: removespell <spell reference ID number> and hit Enter.
The console output will actually tell you if the command succeeded, if it fails, make certain Eryniel is targeted and not smoke, fog, your toe or whatever. Note that Spell might not disappear immediately, but it should be gone after you zone a couple of times.
Q: Is there any other way to remove the "swirling-leaves-at-the-feet" effect?
- You can use TES5Edit to remove the FX from the mod completely. Beware: this solution is acceptable only for advanced users. If you don't know how to use TES5edit - do not try to do it.
- You also can use Directors Tools by Artisanix - it is a benign pose and Fx mod with some cool features and we will use one of them - no other mod is required (not even FNIS) - this is an absolute fix.
HOW TO REMOVE THE VISUAL FX ON YOUR CHARACTER using Directors Tools by Artisanix:
1. Download and install Directors Tools by Artisanix
2. Fire up your game, then save your game
3. Reload this new save (seems the Tool needs this step to initialize properly)
4. Go into your Items/Apparel - and Favorite the "Director's Tools (Manual)"
5. Go into your Favorites and Hot-key "Director's Tools (Manual)"
6. Get back out of Favorites, then hit the hot-key
7. A menu appears, select Character Options, then Reset All Visual Effects
Poof - leaves are gone.
HOW TO REMOVE THE VISUAL FX ON ERYNIEL OR ANOTHER NPC using Directors Tools by Artisanix:
1. This time we need to go into your Magic menu, into All
2. Find 'Director's Tools (Target)' and equip it like a shout
3. Target Eryniel or the NPC and trigger the Director's Tools shout
4. A menu will pop up - select Character Options, then select Reset All Visual Effects
Q: Do you have any other mods like this one?
A: Like this one - no. But make sure to check other mods by Donnyducky:
Ciwen the Elf Witch and her Staff of Nonsense
Calerial - Standalone Archer Illusionist Elf Follower
Farai Standalone Follower w Customized Spells - An Undead Butcher
First of all many thanks to The Nexus Network for providing and maintaining such a great place for modders to share their work.
Huge thanks to Netherwalk for all his support and wonderful images, and for getting our Eryniel to the Number 1 Nexus Top Images of course ;)
Many thanks to ekudexisisu for making Japanese translation of Eryniel. If you are Japanese and have some questions about Eryniel, please feel free to contact Ekudexisisu on twitter: https://twitter.com/ekudexisisu
Many thanks to the following mod authors for their great armor mods which were used on the images:
- asianboy345 TERA Armors Collection
- SydneyB Ashara Princess of the Woods and Ashara Dimonized Dress and jewelry - UNP - male
- Calyps Imperial Investigator Armor UNP - UNPB
- DreamBurrow DreamBurrows Sage Outfit
DreamBurrows Imperial Investigator Retexture
Credits and thanks to these great artists who gave us permission to use their work in our mod:
Credit's for Eryniel's hair
- Anto from http://www.coolsims.net for creating this awesome hairstyle Eryniel is using and
- Apachii for converting it for Skyrim, for and letting us her work in our mod, for making a special edition of Eryniel hairstyle for slim bodies UNP/CBBE and just for being so awesome :)
ApachiiSkyHair by Apachii
Credits for Eryniel's Race assets:
- Kani_hime Epic elves by Kani Hime
- Zzjay Epic Elves by zzJay
Credits for Eryniel's Body:
- Glosshouse team: eronel55, Xazomn, kendo2, Ginnyfizz for E55 Female Body Replacer
- Dimon99 for the beautiful UNP skinny body Dimonized UNP Female Body by Dimon99
- Halofarm for UNPC body meshes UNPC Body and Clothing
- Caliente for Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE
- Bhaktisean for custom Lunari race CBBE body mesh Lunari Race
- Acdale for Acdale EyeCandy Body ADEC
- mk1mk2 for Pandora female body replacer
- Rip88 for great underwear and textures Summer Wear V2 nsfw by RIP88
- TairenSoul & Rip88 for wonderful body tatoo [http://mod.dysintropi.me/tairensoul/]Face Tattoo Warpaint[/url]
- Navetsea for the body skin texture and normal map: CBBE skin texture V2 V3 plus Thepal and UNP compatible
- alt3rn1ty for the seamless version: Alt Navetsea UNP Seamless
- HHaleyy for amazing body specular maps Fair Skin Complexion Sweaty Body-ADEC-CBBE-UNP-UNPB-UNPC
- Nouserhere for cute elf ears: Ear models for modders
- Phygit for beautiful femfeet: Phygit's FemFeet
- MrTroubleMaker for great hands meshes: Better Hand Mesh for UNP UNPB
- Ning999 for his great skeleton mod: The skeleton of female models
Credits for Eryniel's Eyes:
- Halendia for the wonderful eye textures: Iridum Eyes
- Gabriel Mailhot aka LogRaam for eyelashes alpha channel and eye background The Eyes Of Beauty
- Pikkatze for the beautiful eyebrows: Smooth Faces for Ladies and Gents
Credits for Eryniel's face:
- Dimon99 for the DIMface Dimonized UNP Female Body by Dimon99
- BellaGail Better Females by Bella
- Zzjay for Better Females By Bella Natural Edition
- Navetsea for CBBE skin texture V2 V3 plus Thepal and UNP compatible by Navetsea
- HHaleyy for Fair Skin Complexion Sweaty Body-ADEC-CBBE-UNP-UNPB-UNPC
- mrLenski and HHaleyy for great make-up tintmasks, which were used to create Eryniel's tintmap (the tintmasks are not included in this mod):
Coverwomen by mrLenski
Makeup Tweaks by HHaleyy
- TairenSoul for her wonderful Face Tattoo Warpaint
- Tktk and RAN46 for the tri files and head mesh: Enhanced Character Edit
- zzjay for HD teeth: Smile in HD
Credit for Eryniel's weapon:
- EcthelionOtW for HD textures: EcthelionOtW Mage Equipment Overhaul