Last updated at 13:25, 2 Mar 2014 Uploaded at 0:22, 30 Nov 2012
Show your support and Endorse this mod!
This mod gives the player a vampire fort, but only if the player is a vampire.
The fort comes with a mini-quest that will grant you powers worthy for your new lord hood. The main level is the first place you'll see when you enter the fortress, on this level you have your own safe-storage weapon racks, mannequins and whatnots to display you gear.
In the forts dungeon you will discover most of all your crafting needs and a custom crafting station to craft blood potions and a custom damned sphere that will buy anything you have, but will only sell it back to you at a price that is a few times more than what you sold it for.
The roof is the last level of this fort and this is where your Vainguards will train themselves and patrol the walls.
There is more to this fort than just what I've described, if anything sounded interesting then why not give it a try?
Custom Font users read below before installing (Read the "Custom Font Users ONLY" section)
Everyone else just go ahead and download it!
When Updating: get away from the fort, preferably in an interior space
Download this mod at your Own Risk
P.S. Also on Steam!
Lore (Very Short/Fast Version)
Once a really long time ago there was a vampire named Nero, he and the likes of him, were chained to a mountain by a Dawnguard leader named Marcus.
All the rest of the vampires chained to the mountain burned by the rising sun, unknown to himself Nero didn't, but more importantly he managed to escape!
A Long time later he defeated the Dawnguard battalion leaded by Marcus and claimed their fortress, for his vainly attempt to eradicate the vampire race Nero ironically named his new faction the "Vainguard"..
(More lore inside custom books included in mod)
Man i'm really tired right now, can't sleep and tried to work on some meshes, that didn't go so well.
i'll try something that might be a little easier, well now to the update!
I've tweaked a few things and changed something out of the ordinary
and now added a demon<hound>horse that you can summon, this was suprisingly the easiest thing i did in this update, oh and it has blue eyes XD
To get the damned beast, it's pretty straight forward, there is a tome in the minion dwellings, easy as pie..
hmm, where can i get some pie at 6 o'clock in the morning?
P.S. armor not included, it's from the Overlord armor mod.
This is version 1.2
Quick Note: This mod has been cleaned, with TES5Edit version 3.0.24 Experimental
and does not require cleaning.
- MAIN Changelog for Version 1.2:
Can also be found on the ReadMe tab on this mod page.
- Added a new mount, Death'Fang can be summoned, the tome to learn the conjure spell is in the Minion Dwellings.
- Added more Clutter
- Fixed the lighting of the crystal stone in the Lord's quarters.
- Fixed alot of small details.
See the video, for a quick short tour.
- The giants that are suppose to spawn, after you get the fort have been removed from the radiant quest system.
- The update time on the daywalker ring script has been reduced from 30 to 12sec.
- The minions spawned from the Call Red Night spell's second word, will now only last 5min.
in both menu time and real life time, so it's 5min even if the player waits 1 day.
Note: There are soo many small and big things added that it could fill this page, Look at the ReadMe for anything you would find interesting or just explore the fort to find out yourself!
= Custom Font Users ONLY! =
- If you have any custom fonts installed read below.
- This mod adds a extra font to Skyrim, it doesn't override anything,
it's only used in some of the new books added in this mod.
- Go to "C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonskyrimDataInterface"
This is the default steam install directory and the interface folder is usually where the fonts are located.
- Copy the "fontconfig.txt" file to your dashboard.
- Install this mod.
- Copy the old the "fontconfig.txt" file from your dashboard, to the Interface folder and overwrite.
- Open the "fontconfig.txt" file and copy and place these lines in:
- fontlib "InterfaceVampireMonkeyVerdana_0.swf"
Place this one at the top, but under the other .swf files
- map "$Verdana" = "Verdana" Normal
Place this one at the bottom, but not past the other ones with "map" in the first line.
- You're Done!
= Be aware of updates to your custom font mod aswell as to this mod =
Updates might override what you just did, so i suggest keeping a backup of the "fontconfig.txt" file
Somewhere easy to remember and far away from Skyrim.