Last updated at 21:29, 26 Dec 2012 Uploaded at 7:41, 29 Nov 2012
UPDATE v1.21 Dec 26, 2012
Minor fix applied to the Dismay shout, some users previously reported this shout still included a cooldown.
Be sure to download the updated version 1.21 to get the Dismay shout with no cooldown.
This is a "NO COOLDOWNS" version of Shout-Tastic. If you would like to try the normal version with cooldowns, here is the link: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23137
The goal of this mod is to enhance the fun and usefulness of some of the less popular dragon shouts. The damage dealt by Fire Breath and Frost Breath has been significantly increased, and many of the shouts have been tweaked. Now you can engage in a battle of the Thu'um with the deadliest dragons of Skyrim.
In particular it seemed if the player goes through the effort to find and unlock the third word of any dragon shout, it should be both fun and useful. Accordingly, the third words of several shouts have new secondary effects.
Two new quests added, A Trace of Aetherium and Synearil's Legacy, which make it possible to craft the Dovah Mir, a magical talisman you can give to your follower to protect them from friendly fire damage by player shouts.
In order to begin A Trace of Aetherium:
In order to begin Synearil's Legacy:
Beside the no cooldowns, other changes to the shouts include:
- Third word of Ice Form enhanced with an AoE Ice Form Blast
- Unrelenting Force damage is same as vanilla but force is more powerful
- Third word Dismay has new visual effect, and affects undead
- Third word Throw Voice summons a decoy at the target area and allows player to remain undetected
- Third word of Animal Allegiance summons mighty beasts of the forest to aid the Dovahkiin
- Third word of Aura Whisper adds temporary boost to Sneak and Pickpocket
- Third word of Disarm affects higher level enemies
- Third word of Kyne's Peace affects people as well as animals
Many thanks to B1gBadDaddy, Herko_ter_Horst, hellay-fr, Irfeir and Black RL for all your help! Special thanks to Chesko, who suggested the idea of the Dovah Mir talisman, and to Mizzou who suggested some tweaks for A Trace of Aetherium.
Please let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions for improvement below!
This mod is also available on Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=110672879
Simply unpack and drop Shout-Tastic_no CD.esp and Shout-Tastic_no CD.bsa into your Skyrim Data folder.
This mod is not compatible with the normal version of Shout-Tastic, and it is most likely not compatible with any mod which changes shouts or HighHrothgarExterior01
It is compatible with Dawnguard and Hearthfire, but does not require either