- img 3 loading...
- img 4 loading...
- img 5 loading...
- img 6 loading...
- img 7 loading...
- img 8 loading...
- img 9 loading...
- img 10 loading...
- img 11 loading...
- img 12 loading...
- img 13 loading...
- img 14 loading...
- img 15 loading...
- img 16 loading...
- img 17 loading...
- img 18 loading...
- img 19 loading...
- img 20 loading...
- img 21 loading...
- img 22 loading...
- img 23 loading...
- img 24 loading...
- img 25 loading...
- img 26 loading...
- img 27 loading...
- img 28 loading...
- img 29 loading...
- img 30 loading...
- img 31 loading...
- img 32 loading...
- img 33 loading...
- img 34 loading...
- img 35 loading...
- img 36 loading...
- img 37 loading...
- img 38 loading...
Last updated at 19:23, 1 May 2015 Uploaded at 17:28, 20 Nov 2012
This mod came to be because I wanted to use both 'Greatsword sheaths and scabbards' and 'Skyrim Weapon De-LARP-ification Project'. Two mods that, unfortunately, couldn't be used together as they conflicted. Instead of waiting around for an unlikely compatibility patch, I decided to "get my hands dirty" and thus Greatsword Sheaths and Scabbards Redux was born.
Greatsword Sheaths and Scabbards Redux adds sheaths and scabbards to all the greatswords in Skyrim (DLC included) and makes their blades thinner (from 'Skyrim Weapon De-LARP-ification Project'). If you prefer, you can use vanilla weapon meshes. Just choose so in the NMM installer. You can now also choose between short sheaths and full-size scabbards.
Supports Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLCs.
- Initial Release v2
- New pack with small scabbards including custom ones for Dwarven, Ebony, Elven and Orcish greatswords v2.1
- Adds custom scabbards to Nord Hero and Steel greatswords v2.1a
- Adds custom scabbard to Silver greatsword v2.2
- Tweaked the Glass scabbard and the Iron and Glass scabbard textures v2.3
- Adds custom scabbard to the Ebony Blade v2.4
- New all-in-one pack with NMM installer.
- Textures are now in a separate folder.
- Added vanilla weapon meshes (for those of you that don't want to use 'De-LARP-ification Project' thinner meshes) v2.5
- Fixed issue (CTD) with the Bloodskal Blade using vanilla weapon meshes v2.6
- Includes USKP 2.0 changes to greatswords v2.7
- (Re)Added optional full-size scabbards to all greatswords (except Glass and Daedric) with full DLC support. v2.7.1
- Corrected an issue with the installer.
- Miscellaneous fixes.
The original 'Greatsword sheaths and scabbards' mod is not required.
If you are using 'Skyrim Weapon De-LARP-ification Project' make sure to install my mod after it.
Use NMM, or...
- Choose between short sheaths with custom textures ('default' folders), short sheaths with a shared basic texture ('basic' folders) or full-size scabbards ('fullsize' folders) and extract/copy any subfolder(s) to your 'SkyrimData' directory.
- Choose between default thinner meshes from the 'De-LARP-ification Project' (01, 02 and 03 folders) or vanilla meshes ('Vanilla' folders) and extract/copy any subfolder(s) to your 'SkyrimData' directory.
- If you are using CaBaL120's "Book of Silence" copy the 'meshes' subfolder from '04 Skyforge Steel', '04 Skyforge Steel Fullsize' or '04 Skyforge Steel Vanilla' (see above) to your 'SkyrimData' directory.
If you are already using DoubleBrewski's 'Greatsword sheaths and scabbards' mod or MadCat221's 'Skyrim Weapon De-LARP-ification Project' it will ask to overwrite some files. You can safely do it.
Use NMM, or...
From 'SkyrimDatameshesweaponsdaedric', delete the following:
From 'SkyrimDatameshesweaponsdraugr', delete the following:
From 'SkyrimDatameshesweaponsdwarven', delete the following:
From 'SkyrimDatameshesweaponsebony', delete the following:
From 'SkyrimDatameshesweaponselven', delete the following:
From 'SkyrimDatameshesweaponsglass', delete the following:
From 'SkyrimDatameshesweaponsiron', delete the following:
From 'SkyrimDatameshesweaponsnordhero', delete the following:
From 'SkyrimDatameshesweaponsorcish', delete the following:
From 'SkyrimDatameshesweaponssilver', delete the following:
From 'SkyrimDatameshesweaponssteel', delete the following:
From 'SkyrimDatameshesweaponsebonyblade', delete the following:
From 'SkyrimDatameshesweaponsskyforge', delete the following (if you are using CaBaL120's "Book of Silence"):
From 'SkyrimDatameshesdlc01weaponsdragonbone', delete the following (if you have the 'Dawnguard' DLC):
From 'SkyrimDatameshesdlc02weaponsbloodsword', delete the following (if you have the 'Dragonborn' DLC):
From 'SkyrimDatameshesdlc02weaponsnordic', delete the following (if using the Dragonborn optional file):
From 'SkyrimDatameshesdlc02weaponsstahlrim', delete the following (if using the Dragonborn optional file):
It's not compatible with any mod that also changes the greatswords' meshes.
It is however, perfectly compatible with any weapon re-texture mod.
MadCat221's 'Skyrim Weapon De-LARP-ification Project' mod (don't forget to install my mod after it).
- Inspiration for the mod came from DoubleBrewski's 'Greatsword sheaths and scabbards' mod.
- Ebony Greatsword scabbard mesh (from the Fullsize scabbard option) created/edited by DoubleBrewski.
- Credit for 'Skyrim Weapon De-LARP-ification Project' goes to MadCat221.
You are not to upload this elsewhere without permission.
You are not to modify or use this in your mod without permission.