- img 3 loading...
- img 4 loading...
- img 5 loading...
- img 6 loading...
- img 7 loading...
- img 8 loading...
- img 9 loading...
- img 10 loading...
- img 11 loading...
- img 12 loading...
- img 13 loading...
- img 14 loading...
- img 15 loading...
- img 16 loading...
- img 17 loading...
- img 18 loading...
- img 19 loading...
- img 20 loading...
- img 21 loading...
- img 22 loading...
- img 23 loading...
- img 24 loading...
- img 25 loading...
- img 26 loading...
- img 27 loading...
- img 28 loading...
- img 29 loading...
- img 30 loading...
- img 31 loading...
Last updated at 9:31, 23 Nov 2014 Uploaded at 10:49, 19 Oct 2012
A New Adventure Awaits You
The East Empire Company commissions the Dragonborn to slay a dragon that is interrupting trade routes throughout Skyrim. But is the dragon stirring up trouble with a particular reason and is there something more sinister behind it? An immersive new quest that takes you to the large island of Wyrmstooth. Battle across new landscapes and through new dungeons in this unofficial expansion for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The quest begins for players at level 10 and above after you have been summoned by the Greybeards. Theodyn Bienne, a courier for the East Empire Company, will track you down wherever you are in Skyrim (or elsewhere) starting from the Bannered Mare in Whiterun and will deliver to you an important message. The task seems simple enough; slay a dragon that's stirring up trouble. But things are never that simple...
French | Spanish | German | Japanese | Italian | Russian | Portuguese | Polish | Chinese | Czech | Turkish
• A challenging new quest with an exciting dragon battle.
• Fight your way through one of the biggest dungeons in Tamriel with a group of followers.
• Mind-control a Draugr to solve a unique dungeon puzzle!
• 30+ new npc's.
• 17 new quests; 2 main quests and 15 side quests.
• A large new handcrafted landmass with its own unique map and map markers!
• Over 400 lines of new recorded voice acting.
• Make a new player home out of an abandoned imperial fort.
• Placeable bear traps sold by Ja'Shavi-Dar.
• Playable bard instruments found across the island.
• Unlocks some cut content such as the shout Fiik Lo Sah (Phantom Form).
• Learn new spells such as Conjure Draugr and many more.
• New harvestable ingredients.
• Custom music tracks.
• Daniel Coffey (Lurius Liore)
• David Bodtcher (Alberthor)
• Tim Morgan (Theodyn Bienne)
• Andrew Miller (Vulthurkrah)
• Adrianna Peterson (Daenlit, Elmera, Spriggan Matriarch)
• Ben Britton (Athir, Vulom)
• Dan Marfleet (Shargam, Bolmar)
• Randy Westbrook (Dunyick)
• León van der Stadt (Composer)
• Jon Polenz (Level Design)
Q. What patch level is required?
A. You should be running 1.8 or higher.
Q. Do I need Dawnguard, Hearthfire or Dragonborn to play Wyrmstooth?
A. No, neither of these are required to play Wyrmstooth.
Q. Do I need any other additional mods or plugins like SKSE?
A. No, nothing else is required except Skyrim.
Q. What ENB did you use to take the screenshots?
A. For the screenshots I used K ENB.
Q. I really liked this mod, what can I do to show my support?
A. Tell your friends about it, endorse and vote it on Nexus Mods so others can share in the adventure. I also accept Donations on PayPal.
Q. Is the mod stable?
A. The mod has been tested extensively and is completable. There are no show-stopping bugs with the mod itself however your Skyrim configuration and any other mods you have installed may affect the stability of Wyrmstooth.
Q. Is development of Wyrmstooth complete?
Q. How much time did you spend working on Wyrmstooth?
A. About 1600 - 1700 hours.
Q. What can I do with the Wyrmstone and Brimestone ore?
A. Originally I had planned to add new craftable weapons and armors however I didn't realize Wyrmstooth was already at the maximum file size permissible on Steam. I'll try and include new gear in a future release however I'd like to avoid splitting Wyrmstooth into multiple esp files.
Q. Can I mod Wyrmstooth?
A. You may make mods that use Wyrmstooth.esp as a master but you may NOT modify the Wyrmstooth.esp or Wyrmstooth.bsa files themselves.
See the WyrmstoothReadme.txt file for troubleshooting tips and compatibility information.
Island Fast Travel - Fast travel between Solstheim, Wyrmstooth and Falskaar.
Frostfall - Immersion mod with Wyrmstooth compatibility.
Wet and Cold - Immersion mod with Wyrmstooth compatibility
Requiem - Roleplaying overhaul, includes support patch for Wyrmstooth
Realistic Needs and Diseases - Compatibility patch for the RND immersion mod.
Player House Garden - A HearthFire-dependent addon that adds a garden to Fort Valus.
Trade Routes - A dynamic regional supply and demand mod with Wyrmstooth support.
Better Quality Map With Roads - Adds new map textures and roads to the Wyrmstooth world map.
RS Children Patches - Compatibility patch for RS Children.
Skykids NPC Files - Changes the race and appearance of children.
Realistic Dragons 4K-8K - Includes high-res retexture of Vulthurkrah.