Last updated at 19:09, 21 Jul 2014 Uploaded at 11:17, 6 Oct 2012
Texture is down scaled to 1024px from 2048px due to sites requirements.
A complete custom made outfit created from scratch commissioned for Frederick Durand (Zoberraz) & with the art work of *shuangwen , Luisa Giliberti and Ghostfire (Julia Lichty) !
This MOD will add:
- 6 Pieces of Outfit Items .
- A total of 14 meshes & 2 textures.
- Gender = Female only Outfit.
- Works with weight slider = Yes
- Craft & upgrade able = Upgradable / Craftable
- Body = Vanilla
If however the stats of the Outfit doesn't suit you, then use the Creation Kit there are plenty of tutorials out there to help you out!
- Extract the content to "...SkyrimData" Folder
- Tick the box for "theRoadstrokersRoyalElvenSet.esp" in data files in the Skyrim launcher.
- Or use Nexus Mod Manager (Recommended)
- Play the Game!
- Delete "theRoadstroker" Folder From ...SkyrimDatatexturesArmor Folder
- Delete "theRoadstroker" Folder From ...SkyrimDatameshesarmor Folder
Find a Chest near Riverwoods Sawmill (see screenshot). or type "help Royal" in the console and use the "Player.additem" command
If you like this MOD and you're wondering what you can do to help out, then you might consider to do some or one of these:
- When ever posting a screenshot here or on some other site - be sure to link back to the MOD you used.
- When ever sharing a video on youtube or on some other site - be sure t o link back to the MOD you used.
- When ever you make a post - Do so in a positive way or with constructive criticism. Negative Post will be 100% reported to the Moderators and will make you look 100% dumb.
- Frederick Durand - For his QA (Quality Assurance) and Generosity! and allowing me to work on one of his Arts.
- shuangwen - For creating the concept arts for this armor!
- Luisa Giliberti - For creating the concept arts for this armor!
- Ghostfire (Julia Lichty) - For creating the concept arts for this armor!
- NIFTools Crew - For creating the useful NIFTools.
- The Fans - For ...being there and downloading my crap.
- Nexus Crew - For ... also being there..so people can download my crap.
- Bethesda Softworks - For Supporting Modding and Creating TES Games.
Thank You for reading through this.
Also note that this is most likely my final project I release on Nexus!
I would like to thank all the people who over the years have downloaded and to those who are considering themself as a fan of my works!
Thank you all! :)
Follow me on Twitter: @theRoadstroker
Check out my Deviant Art Page
Hope you Enjoy this Mod.