Last updated at 14:12, 5 Oct 2012 Uploaded at 18:04, 4 Oct 2012
This mod was designed to work with 'Climates Of Tamriel', if you don't use CoT, the results may not be optimal.
This is a mix of different ENB-settings with which I tried to achieve a more realistic looking Skyrim while trying not to let your framerate suffer too much.
- Download the ENB-Binaries from this site:
- Unpack the archive and copy the file ‘d3d9.dll‘ from the
‘WrapperVersion‘-folder to your Skyrim-directory (where TESV.exe is)
- Download the mod 'Climates of Tamriel' from this site:
- Unpack the archive and copy the file ‘ClimatesOfTamriel.esm‘
and the folders ‘sound‘and 'textures' to your 'Data'-folder in
your Skyrim-directory (where TESV.exe is)
- Now download this mod, unpack the archive, choose a version and copy
the files from the chosen folder to your Skyrim-directory
- To get the optimal effects, go to
'C:\Users\USER\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\' and open the file 'SKYRIMPREFS.INI'.
and change these lines in the '[Display]'-section to the following ones:
bFloatPointRenderTarget=1 (you need to have this one for the mod to work)
bTreesReceiveShadows=1 (this one is optional and is pretty self-explanatory)
bDrawLandShadows=1 (this one is optional and is pretty self-explanatory)
bShadowsOnGrass=1 (this one is optional and is pretty self-explanatory)