Last updated at 3:57, 19 Aug 2012 Uploaded at 11:39, 17 Aug 2012
Kunoichi Kariin Ayame The Assassin From The East
Well It is finally here, the Lunari you liked so much Kariin, the Assassin from the east is ready to join you on you adventures through Skyrim!
This unique Companion/Follower is equipped with not only looks that kill, but her two blades Masamune and Kikuichimonji as well.(Actual weapons and skins/textures for them 'COMNGSOON' Armor too d;^) )
She is as fast and swift as a Master Assassin, adept in one handed weapons, light armor, and stealth and her skills grow, along with yours.
You can find her at the Bannered Mare in Whiterun
I apologize for the low quality pictures, I'm having problems with ENBseries causing Skyrim CTDs
And also apologies again if she is not looking like expected, NPC FaceGen and Player FaceGen are different, this is how Kariin looks as NPC sorry if you do not like d=^(
Beautiful Skyrim - Unreal Cinema - ENB by Unreal Warfare
/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
1. Lunari Race mod by bhaktisean
2. ApachiiSkyHair by Apachii
3. Wrye Bash by lojack
4. RacialCompatibility.esm by expired6978
1. Download Lunari Race Mod by bhaktisean
2. ApachiiSkyHair by Apachii
3. Download Wrye Bash by lojack To Skyrim Directory, Configure to load your Skyrim data folder.
4. Download RacialCompatibility.esm found at http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10165
5. Run Wrye Bash, locate LunariRace.esp, right click and choose 'Copy to esm'. There should now be two Lunari files, you only need one of these active, make sure that only the Lunari.esm is checked, leave the .esp unchecked and close Wrye Bash.
6. Download using NMM or manually and Extract the KariineAyameCompanion.esp to your Skyrim Data folder
7. Launch Skyrim using NMM or your preferred modloader make sure the load order for your mods is as follows:
8. Got to the Bannered Mare in Whiterun to meet Kariin and start your journeys together!
Any questions, concerns, confusions. Let me know.
Be sure to comment, endorse if you like, and post your own pictures, I love to see them all.
/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
Thank you all for your support!
Keep checking back here for updates and upcoming mods in the future!
Optional mods/Mods used in screenshots:
1. Project Reality - Climates Of Tamriel - Weather - Lighting by JJC71
2. ReAL Sun - insane0h Realistic Sunglare by sval
3. Beautiful Skyrim - Unreal Cinema - ENB by Unreal Warfare
4. Project Parallax - Whiterun by Osmodius
5. Lanterns of Skyrim - All In One by MannyGT
6. Open Cities Skyrim by Arthmoor
7. Static Mesh Improvement Mod - SMIM by Brumbek
bhaktisean - Lunari Race mod
Apachii - ApachiiSkyHair
lojack - Wrye Bash
expired6978 - RacialCompatibility.esm
JJC71 - Project Reality - Climates Of Tamriel - Weather - Lighting
sval - ReAL Sun - insane0h Realistic Sunglare
Unreal Warfare - Beautiful Skyrim - Unreal Cinema - ENB
Osmodius - Project Parallax - Whiterun
MannyGT - Lanterns of Skyrim - All In One
Arthmoor - Open Cities Skyrim
Brumbek - Static Mesh Improvement Mod - SMIM
bhaktisean, for creating without you this mod not only would have been impossible, but I wouldn't have even gotten the inspiration to begin modding. Many thanks to you my friend.
To Noblesse00 and sonnybur for helping me out when I needed it most. This mod couldn't have been finished without your help
Many thanks to all of you modders out there who do what you do, everyone in this awesome community for your support and motivation to keep going, and to the creators of this fine site we all all the Nexus, you guys are amazing!