Last updated at 9:15, 20 Mar 2013 Uploaded at 18:56, 3 Aug 2012
Don't forget to ENDORSE if you like it!
Basically, to make cretain NPC's more memorable I changed their armor and/or clothes.
Version 2.0 supports Dunmer Outfits.
Version 2.0 (Dragonborn DLC required)
- Jenassa (Chitin Light)
- Aval Atheron, Revyn Sadri, Ambarys Rendar and Malthyr Elenil (Dunmer Outfit)
- Companions Overhaul! (see screenshots)
- Mulush gro-Shugurz (Dwarven)
- Thongvor Silver-Blood (Steel Plate)
- Ra'zhinda got her old gear back (Glass just didn't fit her in the end)
- Nagrub (Orcish)
- Gorm (Steel Plate)
- Vorstag (Ancient Nord)
- Belrand (Elven)
- Khayla (Elven)
- Ra'zhinda (Glass)
- Jenassa (Studded)
- all Orc Strongholds (not all NPC's were edited though)
- Irileth (Elven)
- Mjoll the Lioness (Dwarven)
- Borgeir Bearclaw (Ebony)
- Faleen (Dwarven)
Sometimes the armors won't update on their own. You can either wait few more days or enter the console "~", then left click on the NPC and type /resurrect .
I want to keep it lore/game friendly so no random mages in Archmages Robes or Housecarls in Dragonplate.
Feedback and suggestions are always welcome.