Last updated at 3:12, 4 Aug 2012 Uploaded at 21:05, 14 Jul 2012
Sadly I think this is where I begin to fall into my tropes. Dx It is very hard to make fifteen unique faces. Though she kind of looks like a mashup of Ria and Lydia—I do guarantee you that all three slider scales are different. =)
Use NMM or extract the files into the skyrim root folder manually. Make sure that the .esp is below mods that affect followers such as UFO
Use NMM or delete all of the files manually. If you are doing it manually makes sure to take out the .TARGA, .dds, and the .NIF files with the number 0001990F located at
Mods Used (none of them required) list corrected by fileosoft (BIG thank you to
- *Covereyes look 4 (for the eyelashes)
- *Improved Eyes Skyrim (for the actual eye texture)
- *Improved Freckles Skyrim
- Dimonized Unp ,
- *Navetsea's Skin and Face Retextures (also downloaded the optional file for fuller lips and more character or 1.8 patch with toned arms abs is another recommended option),
- Navetsea’s Straighter Hair Retexture,
- * Gizmodian Scars ,
- Amazing Smooth Females Z- Faces.
The ENB used is Synergy ENB.
Want to customize Eola further to get rid of her dirt or warpaint? Scar? Add new hair?
- You’ll need to open then Creation Kit. If you haven’t gotten it already download it in the steam library in the tools section.
- Open my mod, by clicking on the folder icon around the top-left corner and checking my .esp from the list. Click ok to whatever comes up.
- In the actors tab at the object window, search Eola and double click on her name.
- A window should pop up. Check the box below beside the word head to see her face (some ENBs don’t make objects in the CK show. TEMPORARILY REMOVE THE d3d9.dll TO SOLVE THIS) Move through the tabs until you reach Character Gen Parts.
- Char Gen Parts is where you can edit the skin, hair, eye color, tattoo visibility, etc for your character. If you want to remove dirt or warpaint or anything else there is a long list of them on the left-hand side. To get rid of them, just set the tone to color average. NOTE THAT YOU CAN’T GIVE NPCS CUSTOM WARPAINT HERE. You’d get weird freckles instead. (The things used for Eola is FemaleHeadWarpaint_07, Dirt_01 and Eyeliner_01)
- Scars are located at the bottom right box where it says Additional Head Parts. Click on the scars and press delete to remove them.
- If you want to put custom hair, Apachii posted a quick tutorial in her mod description.
- Once you are satisfied, hit OK. Then click the NPC’s name again at the object window and hit ctrl+f4 to export the face textures (otherwise you’d get the grey face).
- Save your new .esp under a new name because CK is weird like that.
- In the load order, uncheck or delete my esp to make your customized one work.
Posting alternates of my facemorphs as MODS will not be allowed Images however are coolbeans. B)
There is a slight problem with the lighting. Thanks to fileosoft for explaining it to me. To make things look better first download the "Calientes texture Blender . And then download the config file here( for people using bella or coverwomen mod try this )
I’m working on Jordis, Iona, Adelasia and Uthgerd—who are all on tweaking mode. Afterwards, I WILL make a compilation for your load-orders to be happy. =)
MY OTHER FACEMORPHS