Last updated at 13:32, 26 Oct 2014 Uploaded at 16:05, 14 Jul 2012
Name: Jills of Akatosh
Category: Animals, Creatures, Mounts and Horses
Adds a new species of dragon, friendly to the player, to the world of Skyrim. These are female dragons, with their own unique voice sets.
The Jills may be found near the following locations. They will not appear unless the player is level 15 or above, and there is a small chance that there will not be a Jill, only a bunny. ;)
1) Mara's Eye Pond
2) Shrouded Grove
3) Meeko's Shack
4) Dushnikh Yal
5) Sleeping Tree Camp
6) Autumnshade Clearing
7) Froki's Shack
Legend tells of the Jills - the female, dragon-formed servants of Akatosh - who repair the broken threads of time. These "Menders of Minutes" re-weave the sundered fabric of the Tamrielic timeline, which is often broken by events such as the use of the Elder Scrolls and the Warp in the West.
The Jills have come to Skyrim in the wake of Alduin's return to repair the damage caused by the ravaging World Eater.
- Jills are classified as dragons, but they are immortal.
- Jills have a soft golden glow, visible at night.
- Jills are slightly smaller than your average dragon (0.8 on the weight scale as opposed to 1.0)
- There are three subspecies of Jill: Earth, Fire, and Frost, with abilities matching their type.
- Fire Jills will start appearing first, Frost Jills later, and Earth Jills at level 35 and up.
- The Jills have voices for their shouts, but these are in a beta stage.
- Jills will fight any hostiles that are nearby...this includes everything from bandits to sabrecats.
1. Extract the files to a temporary location, such as the desktop.
2. Examine the folder structure and make corrections where necessary.
3. Copy files to (install folder)SkyrimData
4. Start Skyrim Launcher, click 'Data Files', place a checkmark beside the .esp file(s) - or use another load order utility of your choosing (Wrye Bash or BOSS)
1. Start Skyrim Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file(s).
2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.
None known at this time.
This mod has been tested and known to work with:
1) Deadly Dragons
2) Dovahkriid - The Dragon Lords
3) Bellyache's Dragons
Known Issues or Bugs
None known at this time.
*The voices of the Jills are still in beta status. I like them, but I would appreciate feedback from other players. I do not know how they sound on your computers, with various soundcards and headphones (or speakers).*
1.0b, 15/7/2012 - Initial beta release
Leave a comment or send me a PM.
Thanks to Blacksupernova for his "Dragon Real Shout" mod upon which the Jills' Frost Breath Shout was based. An additional thanks is required for his patient assistance during the development of this mod.
Thanks to Bethesda for creating Skyrim.
Thanks to SkyrimNexus.com for hosting this file.
Thanks to LHammonds for the Readme Generator this file was based on.
7-Zip - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15579
GIMP - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=14920
Readme Generator - http://HammondsLegacy.com/obmm/tools_readme_generator1.asp
This mod may not be altered or re-uploaded without my express permission. This mod is, under no circumstances, to be uploaded to the Steam Workshop. Translations are welcome, but I would appreciate a PM about it. :)