Last updated at 11:23, 26 Dec 2013 Uploaded at 16:15, 8 Jul 2012
Lara Croft 2013
A complete Character Mod created from scratch of the new Lara Croft in Tomb Raider 2013 by Crystal Dynamics.
Everything from Hair, Eyes, Teeth, Face and Body is all custom created so the head morphs will not work as long as you wear this character outfit.
It works like any other armor but it replaces your character completely so you can toggle it on or off whenever you feel like, you can also give it to a companion and it will work on them as well.
However due to this only the equipment that comes with this mod will work on her (with the few exceptions of rings and some headgear).
This MOD will add:
- 5(x2) Sets of Emotional Faces.
- 2 Sets of Jackets.
- 2 Sets of Bodies.
- A total of 24 meshes & 8 textures.
- Female only character outfit.
- Works with weight slider = No
- Craft & upgrade able = No
If however the stats of the Outfit doesn't suit you, then use the Creation Kit there are plenty of tutorials out there to help you out!
- Extract the content to "...SkyrimData" Folder
- Tick the box for "theRoadstrokersLaraCroft.esp" in data files in the Skyrim launcher.
- Or use Nexus Mod Manager (Recommended)
- Play the Game!
- Delete "theRoadstroker" Folder From ...SkyrimDatatexturesArmor Folder
- Delete "theRoadstroker" Folder From ...SkyrimDatameshesarmor Folder
Find a Barrel near the Warrior, Mage and Theif Stone. or type "help Lara" in the console and use the "Player.additem" command
If you like this MOD and you're wondering what you can do to help out, then you might consider to do some or one of these:
- When ever posting a screenshot here or on some other site - be sure to link back to the MOD you used.
- When ever sharing a video on youtube or on some other site - be sure t o link back to the MOD you used.
- When ever you make a post - Do so in a positive way or with constructive criticism. Negative Post will be 100% reported to the Moderators and will make you look 100% dumb.
- Crystal Dynamics - For giving Lara a new face.
- NIFTools Crew - For creating the useful NIFTools.
- The Fans - For ...being there and downloading my crap.
- Nexus Crew - For ... also being there..so people can download my crap.
- Bethesda Softworks - For Supporting Modding and Creating TES Games.
Thank You for reading through this.
Follow me on Twitter: @theRoadstroker
Check out my Deviant Art Page
Hope you Enjoy this Mod.