Last updated at 0:16, 7 Mar 2013 Uploaded at 0:38, 24 Jun 2012
Big change, huh?
THIS FACEMORPH MAKES NJADA A BOSMER.
One thing that Skyrim lacked was a race diversity of followers so that they match into their lore as a country full of Nords. However it was sad to see only Faendal as your only Bosmer follower. >:C And he died early on for me. Personally I think that this fits Njada’s character better, but if anyone wants I can try to make a new follower for her after all of my female facemorphing is over.
Also from what I can tell her race change DOES NOT alter her stats. However, I play with UFO so if anything changes, please tell me.
And yup, she is blind. But I realized how that can give a striking similarity to 83Willow’s so I’ve added a brown-eyed version as well. ? *found that the one-eyed blind version was ucky*
As always, enjoy. Post comments, critiques, and images if you like.
Use NMM or extract the files into the skyrim root folder manually. Make sure that the .esp is below mods that affect followers such as UFO!
Use NMM or delete all of the files manually. If you are doing it manually makes sure to take out the .TARGA, .dds, and the .NIF files with the number 0001A6D9 located at
Mods Used (none of them required) list corrected by (BIG thank you to
- *Covereyes look 4 (for the eyelashes)
- (for the actual eye texture)
- *Improved Freckles Skyrim
- Dimonized Unp ,
- *Navetsea's Skin and Face Retextures (also downloaded the optional file for fuller lips and more character or 1.8 patch with toned arms abs is another recommended option),
- Navetsea’s Straighter Hair Retexture,
- * Gizmodian Scars ,
- Amazing Smooth Females Z- Faces.
Armor set I used in screenshots
- Vanilla Studded Armor
- Dragonbone Necklace from Expanded Jewlery Crafting.
- Silver Creolas from HN66 Earrings.
- Fur cloak from Scamps Iron Set
- Bracelets from Leah's Armor Set
- And though they are never seen, I used Warchief Stompers as well.
The ENB used is Pineapplevision. Favorite ENB so far and I recommend to give it a try.
Known Issues: There is a slight problem with the lighting. Thanks to fileosoft for explaining it to me. To make things look better first download the . And then download the config file here( for people using bella or coverwomen mod try this )
Hope it works!
Illia is already out!I’m starting to make Uthgerd and Borgakh.
MY OTHER FACEMORPHS