Last updated at 23:40, 3 Aug 2012 Uploaded at 3:31, 23 Jun 2012
THIS MAKES RIA A REDGUARD
Why? Because it fits her character more IMO and there were no Redguard followers asides Athar which I think is sad.
From playing with UFO, her stats do not change so don’t worry.
NOTE that she will look different depending on the facemods you use or the lighting of you ENB, if any. If you want to get her exact appearance, look down at the mod list used below.
Use NMM or extract the files into the skyrim root folder manually. Make sure that the .esp is below mods that affect followers such as UFO
Use NMM or delete all of the files manually. If you are doing it manually makes sure to take out the .TARGA, .dds, and the .NIF files with the number 0001A6D7 located at
Mods Used (none of them required) list corrected by fileosoft (BIG thank you to
- *Covereyes look 4 (for the eyelashes)
- *Improved Eyes Skyrim (for the actual eye texture)
- *Improved Freckles Skyrim
- Dimonized Unp ,
- *Navetsea's Skin and Face Retextures (also downloaded the optional file for fuller lips and more character or 1.8 patch with toned arms abs is another recommended option),
- Navetsea’s Straighter Hair Retexture,
- * Gizmodian Scars ,
- Amazing Smooth Females Z- Faces.
- Mercenary armor from the Lorefriendly Pack
- Orc necklace from Expanded Jewelry Crafting.
- Bandolier-Bags and Pouches
The ENB used is Pineapplevision. Favorite ENB so far and I recommend to give it a try. EDIT: The last screenshot was taken by The Last ENB Injection ENB
Want to customize Ria further to get rid of her warpaint? Rough skin? Add new hair?
No worries! Instead of making many variations which is TEDIOUS I’ll teach you instead.
- You’ll need to open then Creation Kit. If you haven’t gotten it already download it in the steam library in the tools section.
- Open my mod, by clicking on the folder icon around the top-left corner and checking my .esp from the list. Click ok to whatever comes up.
- In the actors tab at the object window, search Ria and scroll down until you actually find her (long list, I know) and double click on her name.
- A window should pop up. Check the box below beside the word head to see her face (some ENBs don’t make objects in the CK show. TEMPORARILY REMOVE THE d3d9.dll TO SOLVE THIS) Move through the tabs until you reach Character Gen Parts..
- Char Gen Parts is where you can edit the skin, hair, eye color, tattoo visibility, etc for your character. If you want to remove dirt or warpaint or anything else there is a long list of them on the left-hand side. To get rid of them, just set the tone to color average. NOTE THAT YOU CAN’T GIVE NPCS CUSTOM WARPAINT HERE. You’d get weird freckles instead.
- To get rid of her rough skin, just change the setting under Face Complexion. The plain version or freckles is probably the ones you want to look at.
- If you want to put custom hair, Apachii posted a quick tutorial in her mod description.
- Once you are satisfied, hit OK. Then click the NPC’s name again at the object window and hit ctrl+f4 to export the face textures (otherwise you’d get the grey face).
- Save your new .esp under a new name because CK is weird like that.
- In the load order, uncheck or delete my esp to make your customized one work.
Posting alternates of my facemorphs as MODS will not be allowed Images however are coolbeans. B)
Known Issues: There is a slight problem with the lighting. Thanks to fileosoft for explaining it to me. To make things look better first download the "Calientes texture Blender . And then download the config file here( for people using bella or coverwomen mod try this )
Hope it works!
Illia and Njada are both out! Uthgerd, Borgakh, Jordis, Iona and Eola are all slowly in the works.
MY OTHER FACEMORPHS