Last updated at 19:13, 3 Aug 2012 Uploaded at 19:09, 20 Jun 2012
NOTE THAT Version 1.0 is in the screenshots, Version 1.1 is the Aranea image just above this note.
July 6 2012-This turned out to be an overhaul of my previous overhaul!Tweaked a lot of things, from face proportions, hair and color, and warpaint. Um I’ll add the original short hair version
Use NMM or extract the files into the skyrim root folder manually. Make sure that the .esp is below mods that affect followers such as UFO!
Use NMM or delete all of the files manually. If you are doing it manually makes sure to take out the .TARGA, .dds, and the .NIF files with the number 00028AD0 located at
Mods Used (none of them required) list corrected by fileosoft (BIG thank you to
- *Covereyes look 4 (for the eyelashes)
- *Improved Eyes Skyrim (for the actual eye texture)
- *Improved Freckles Skyrim
- Dimonized Unp ,
- *Navetsea's Skin and Face Retextures (also downloaded the optional file for fuller lips and more character or 1.8 patch with toned arms abs is another recommended option),
- Navetsea’s Straighter Hair Retexture,
- * Gizmodian Scars ,
- Amazing Smooth Females Z- Faces.
**Personally I like Improved Eyes more for dark elves because they are more natural. To get the best of both worlds, download Covereyes first to get the eyelashes and then download Improved Eyes. OR you can manually extract the darkelfdeepred .dds file manually from the Improved Eyes folder to get Aranea’s eyes only.
The ENB used is Pineapplevision. Favorite ENB so far and I recommend to give it a try.
Want to customize Aranea further to get rid of her warpaint? Scars? Add new hair?
MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVEN'T DOWNLOADED ANY VANILLA WARPAINT REPLACERS LIKE XENIUS' WEATHERED WARPAINT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THE WARPAINT. Otherwise it wouldn't show at all.
- You’ll need to open then Creation Kit. If you haven’t gotten it already download it in the steam library in the tools section.
- Open my mod, by clicking on the folder icon around the top-left corner and checking my .esp from the list. Click ok to whatever comes up.
- In the actors tab at the object window, search Aranea and click on her name.
- A window should pop up. Check the box below beside the word head to see her face (some ENBs don’t make objects in the CK show. TEMPORARILY REMOVE THE d3d9.dll TO SOLVE THIS) Move through the tabs until you reach Character Gen Parts..
- Char Gen Parts is where you can edit the skin, hair, eye color, tattoo visibility, etc for your character. If you want to remove dirt or warpaint or anything else there is a long list of them on the left-hand side. To get rid of them, just set the tone to color average. NOTE THAT YOU CAN’T GIVE NPCS CUSTOM WARPAINT HERE. You’d get weird freckles instead.
- The warpaint I used for Aranea V1.0 is FemaleHeadWarpaint_04, DarkElfWarpaint_03, and DarkElfWarpaint_04. For Aranea V1.1 is Eyeliner_01, FemaleHeadWarpaint_07,DarkElfWarpaint_01,DarkElfWarpaint_03.
- If you want to put custom hair, Apachii posted a quick tutorial in her mod description.
- Once you are satisfied, hit OK. Then click the NPC’s name again at the object window and hit ctrl+f4 to export the face textures (otherwise you’d get the grey face).
- Save your new .esp under a new name because CK is weird like that.
- In the load order, uncheck or delete my esp to make your customized one work.
Posting alternates of my facemorphs as MODS will not be allowed Images however are coolbeans. B)
Known Issues: There is a slight problem with the head not matching bodytone in certain lightings. Thanks to fileosoft for explaining it to me. To make things look better first download the "Calientes texture Blender . And then download the config file here( for people using bella or coverwomen mod try this )
Hope it works!
MY OTHER FACEMORPHS