Last updated at 6:32, 20 Apr 2016 Uploaded at 23:55, 8 Jun 2012
Music and Dancing in the Luxury Suite
Music and Dance Features for Bathing Beauties or Beefcake -- Luxury Suite
This upload is moderated by Migal, OldMansBeard and Tikky.
Music and Dancing 2.0 is now in open beta
Featured on Skyrim Mods Weekly
Farkas Gets Down!
Skyrim 1.6.89or later
Fore's New Idles in Skyrim (FNIS 3.x or above -- remember to run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe)
Bathing Beauties or Beefcake -- Luxury Suite 5.0 or above
*NOTE* The M&D 2.0 Open Beta also requires:
HaloFarm's Pinup Poser (if not already installed) -- http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17174
Give him some endorsement love. He deserves it.
IndexMemories' Shake It (if not already installed) -- http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14521
I think it's been a while since he was on the Nexus, but give him some endorsement love anyway. Maybe he'll come back.
Adds music and dancing to Bathing Beauties or Beefcake Luxury Suite 3.52 or above
- Install Bathing Beauties or Beefcake -- Luxury Suite 3.52 or above
- Install FNIS behavior files (spells not necessary, but don't conflict)
- Install this mod (just make your life easy and use NMM).
- Enter the Luxury Suite and ask one of the Suite's bards (Leah or Lane) to turn on the house music. A soundtrack specific to the Luxury Suite will start playing.
- Once the music is turned on, NPCs that live in the Suite will sometimes randomly dance on the first floor.
- While the music is on, you may ask NPCs inside the Suite to perform any of Umpa's dances, by name.
- Music tracks play randomly, but you may ask the bard to play a different random track.
- Turning the Music off disables dancing dialogues and sets the Suite's soundtrack back to vanilla castle music.
- This mod comes with my own copyrighted music, so it works "out of the box." However, you can replace the music tracks with whatever you like, as long as it is in the XWM format. You can have up to 25 music tracks, named track1.xwm - track25.xwm. These tracks must be placed in your DataMusicBBLSmusic folder.
I recommend converting your mp3 files with this tool, available here on the Nexus:
MultiXwm by Vikichan
None that I am aware of.
---------- Known Issues:
When you tell an NPC to perform a specific dance, they will do it right where they are. If they are sitting in a chair, they will literally dance on the chair. You can use the Luxury Suite's Far Grip spell to reposition them while they dance.
You cannot ask an NPC to dance while they are in follower mode. As with many of the commands available in the Luxury Suite, I disable them in follower mode to avoid potential conflict. In this case, I simply did it because one or the other has to have priority -- either following or dancing. If I gave dancing the higher priority, when you asked a dancer to follow, they would ignore you and keep on dancing. I made dancing the lower priority, which allows you to break an NPC out of dance mode by asking them to follow you.
---------- Uploading Screenshots:
I LOVE screenshots. So, feel free to post them, but please remember. I want to keep this mod from getting flagged as adult, so no naughty bits. If you want to demonstrate that you've turned the Suite into a strip club, post those screen shots over in the Suite's image uploads, where the adult flag is set.
Aanascent (My wife and I) -- Music
Fore -- FNIS: If you like this mod, please endorse FNIS. The more FNIS becomes a standard, the more animation mods will become compatible with each other.
Umpa -- Dance Animation for Modder: Please endorse Umpa if you want to see more great animations in the game!
My moderator and tester: Please be nice to OMB. He gives me the time to mod, instead of answering questions in the comments section all day.
Don't use the music that comes with this mod for commercial purposes. I hold the copyrights to it and I'm not giving anyone permission to use it in a for-profit production of any kind, unless I'm the one profiting. If you want to use it as a soundtrack in your latest Youtube video, go for it, but give credit to Aanascent (the name I go by when making music). Otherwise, you can use the MP3s for personal listening purposes.
This mod contains Umpa's Dances:
I do not have the right to give you permission to use these animations in your own mods. You should request Umpa's permission, as I did.
Migal130 on the Nexus
This mod is dedicated to all the people who asked me why I couldn't make the indoor pool bigger. Now you know why.