Last updated at 2:48, 29 Aug 2013 Uploaded at 5:59, 9 Jun 2012
July 1 2012- LAST UPDATE FOR A LONG TIME, I promise. I gave back Mjoll’s old lips and darkened her warpaint. =) If you don’t like the changes, the old versions are always available.
June 28 2012- I made Mjoll’s eyes more closer, new scar and lips that fit her better. Chin is smaller too by a bit. It also makes the warpaint more faint and neck seam is automatically fixed (I think).
June 27 2012- I gave Mjoll a new warpaint that I am finally satisfied with. I am not making a no-warpaint or no scars edition yet until I make a compilation. PLEASE LOOK DOWN AT THE CUSTOMIZING SECTION BELOW IF YOU WANT TO REMOVE IT YOURSELF.
Fixing the Neck Seam (the line that separates Mjoll's head and body weirdly)
- Open the console command in-game by pressing the tilde key and then click on Mjoll. A set of numbers and letters should appear ontop. That's her ID.
- Type into the console 'setnpcweight 70' without quotes and hit enter.
- Mjoll's warpaint will disappear. To make everything reappear again, exit the console, save your game, and restart Skyrim to get her warpaint back!
Though she is sooooo chatty, Mjoll is my second favorite follower, and it was about time I gave her a makeover. I admit though that she looks similar to my Lydia because they have similar tattoos and the same lips which is kind of irksome in my mind.
Hope you like her! Images and critiques are welcome, especially on this one because I’m thinking of making a second version of Mjoll.
Use NMM or extract the files into the skyrim root folder manually. Make sure that the .esp is below mods that affect followers such as UFO!
Use NMM or delete all of the files manually. If you are doing it manually makes sure to take out the .TARGA, .dds, and the .NIF files with the number 0001336B located at
Mods Used (none of them required) list corrected by fileosoft (BIG thank you to
- *Covereyes look 4 (for the eyelashes)
- *Improved Eyes Skyrim (for the actual eye texture)
- *Improved Freckles Skyrim
- Dimonized Unp ,
- *Navetsea's Skin and Face Retextures (also downloaded the optional file for fuller lips and more character or 1.8 patch with toned arms abs is another recommended option),
- Navetsea’s Straighter Hair Retexture,
- * Gizmodian Scars ,
- Amazing Smooth Females Z- Faces.
**For the eyes in the screenshots I used Improved Eyes because I personally think they are more natural than covereyes. I downloaded the non-merging human eyes only option file for the best of both worlds, but it is your choice.
For my screenshots
Jasmin Real Cinema with no film grain and the Imaginator. Also console commands!
Want to customize Mjoll further to get rid of her scars? Warpaint? Add new hair?
- You’ll need to open then Creation Kit. If you haven’t gotten it already download it in the steam library in the tools section.
- Open my mod, by clicking on the folder icon around the top-left corner and checking my .esp from the list. Click ok to whatever comes up.
- In the actors tab at the object window, search Mjoll and double click on her name.
- A window should pop up. Check the box below beside the word head to see her face (some ENBs don’t make objects in the CK show. TEMPORARILY REMOVE THE d3d9.dll TO SOLVE THIS) Move through the tabs until you reach Character Gen Parts..
- If you want to remove dirt or warpaint or anything that has to do with coloring there is a long list on the left-hand side. To get rid of them, just set the tone to color average. NOTE THAT YOU CAN’T GIVE NPCS CUSTOM WARPAINT HERE. You’d get weird freckles instead. (The things I used for Mjoll is FemaleHeadHuman_Forehead, FemaleHeadWarpaint_03, NordWarpaint_01, and NordWarpaint_02)
- Scars are located at the bottom right box where it says Additional Head Parts. Click on the scars and press delete to remove them.
- If you want to put custom hair, Apachii posted a quick tutorial in her mod description.
- Once you are satisfied, hit OK. Then click the NPC’s name again at the object window and hit ctrl+f4 to export the face textures (otherwise you’d get the grey face).
- Save your new .esp under a new name because CK is weird like that.
- In the load order, uncheck or delete my esp to make your customized one work.
Posting alternates of my facemorphs as MODS will not be allowed. Images however are coolbeans. B)
There is a slight problem with the lighting. Thanks to fileosoft for explaining it to me. To make things look better first download the "Calientes texture Blender . And then download the config file here( for people using bella or coverwomen mod try this )
Hope it works!
What's Next? I have Uthgerd, Iona, Jordis, Borgakh and Eola all in the works. Though I'm going to slow my pace to not rush it.
MY OTHER FACEMORPHS