Last updated at 8:26, 26 Aug 2013 Uploaded at 2:24, 31 May 2012
August 3 2012-New Version. Retraced some steps back to the vanilla character--same nose type, hair color and made her more realistic in terms of proportions overall. Image posted.
June 19 2012- Tweaked her jawline to be less hefty. Minor, but you can look at the comparison in the images section to see.
June 2 2012- Added a no warpaint version for long hair.
June 1 2012- Continued to fix her sideview more to my final liking. Most likely there will be no more immeadiate updates after this.
May 31 2012- Made her nose longer and chin more recessed so that her sideview wouldn't be as squashed looking. Also added an alternate version, for shorter hair.
Ah, so here is my first released facemorph! Revised Aela’s face so she would be more attractive but wanted to keep her personality intact.
Just install with the NMM or extract it manually and put it into the main skyrim folder (not the data one). Same goes for uninstalling. Delete the same files either through NMM or manually.
Make sure that you put the .esp below any other follower mod such as UFO in the load order! If you are uninstalling manually make sure to delete the .targa, .dds and the .NIF files with the number 0001A696 that are located in
Mods Used (none of them required)Edited list corrected by fileosoft (BIG thank you to
- Navetsea Straighter Hair retexture
- Navetsea Skin and Face Retexture (also used the 1_8 fuller lips and more character patch in the option files)
- Gizmodian Scars
- Numenume Eyebrows
- Dimonized UNP-Basic
- Amazing Smooth Females Z-Faces only
And for my screenshots (edit: I don't use some of these anyomore):
- Jasmin Real Cinema ENB
- Realistic Lighting
- Pinup Poser
- Puppeteer Master
- A lot of landscape, architecture retextures mostly from Skyrim HD and Skyrim Realistic Overhaul
- Console Commands like FOV and tfc
Want to customize Aela further to get rid of her scars? Add new hair?
No worries! Instead of making many variations which is TEDIOUS I’ll teach you instead.
- You’ll need to open then Creation Kit. If you haven’t gotten it already download it in the steam library in the tools section.
- Open my mod, by clicking on the folder icon around the top-left corner and checking my .esp from the list. Click ok to whatever comes up.
- In the actors tab at the object window, search Aela and double click on her name.
- A window should pop up. Check the box below beside the word head to see her face (some ENBs don’t make objects in the CK show. TEMPORARILY REMOVE THE d3d9.dll TO SOLVE THIS) Move through the tabs until you reach Character Gen Parts..
- Char Gen Parts is where you can edit the skin, hair, eye color, tattoo visibility, etc for your character. If you want to remove dirt or warpaint or anything else there is a long list of them on the left-hand side. To get rid of them, just set the tone to color average. NOTE THAT YOU CAN’T GIVE NPCS CUSTOM WARPAINT HERE. You’d get weird freckles instead.
- If you want to put custom hair, Apachii posted a quick tutorial in her mod description.
- Once you are satisfied, hit OK. Then click the NPC’s name again at the object window and hit ctrl+f4 to export the face textures (otherwise you’d get the grey face).
- Save your new .esp under a new name because CK is weird like that.
- In the load order, uncheck or delete my esp to make your customized one work.
Posting alternates of my facemorphs as MODS will not be allowed. Images however are coolbeans. B)
There is a slight problem with the head not matching bodytone in certain lightings. Thanks to fileosoft for explaining it to me. To make things look better first download the "Calientes texture Blender" . And then download the config file here( for people using bella or coverwomen mod try this )
Hope it works!
MY OTHER FACEMORPHS