Last updated at 3:22, 24 Oct 2013 Uploaded at 17:20, 19 May 2012
Save Hot Key
by: Archey(Reece) @ Nexus ModsDescription:
This mod used to just allow users to press F11 to create a new save. As of November 4th I have utilised the SkyUI Mod Configuration Menu(MCM). The mod still has the same basic functionality, it just allowes Hot Key customization.
- Skyrim 184.108.40.206.8+
- SKSE 1.6.16+ Found here
- Latest version of SkyUI (with MCM. It MUST have MCM). Found here
- Install SKSE. Download it from the link given and extract all the files to your root Skyrim directory (where TESV.exe is located).
- Install SkyUI(with the latest MCM build, found at the link provided). Once downloaded just extract the files to you Skyrim\Data folder.
- Download the latest version of Save Hot Key via NMM, or manual install(extract the .esp and scripts folder to your Skyrim\Data folder.
- Enable SkyUI.esp, and SaveHotKeyMCM.esp in NMM, or the Skyrim Launcher.
- Launch skyrim through the SKSE loader
- Load your save
- Open your menu and select Mod Config, select Save Hot Key
- Click the Customize key, when prompted press your desired key.
- Note: Even if you plan to use the default F11, it is still require to change the key.
If you want to continue to use version 1.01, I will keep the download up.
Version 3.0 has been tested and added. It utilises SkyUI's new Mod Config Menu feature, it makes for a less buggy version of 2.0, therefore version 2.0 is no longer supported.