Last updated at 18:48, 17 May 2012 Uploaded at 1:19, 6 May 2012
Check out the all new User-Friendly Revamped version here!
Please Remember to Endorse if you like it :) ! I'd really appreciate it!
Flyable Dragon Races v 2.37 By ElSte17
The new update is up!
What's changed in 2.37?
- Camera actually fixed this time.
- Smoke effect removed to prevent problems.
- Press "r" in flight to roar. (note, this will remove you from combat mode so you'll have to steer with "w" until you take off again, but its cool to try :) )
- You need to manually enter combat mode EVERY TIME before taking off by pressing "r" so that you can steer using the mouse.
IMPORTANT: WATCH BOTH OF THE TUTORIAL VIDEOS BELOW THE MAIN VIDEO IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THE MOD WORK RIGHT! YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD AND USE SKSE FOR THIS MOD TO WORK!
2.35 Update Video
Whats new in version 2.35?
-No more need for Gloves to restore original race.
-Default flying mode is hovering, hold "e" to move forward. Release "e" to hover.
-Script automatically puts you into combat mode before takeoff so that the mouse controls direction. This sometimes doesn't happen upon take off. If you can't turn automatically, land, then press "r" once to enter combat mode, then take off again. You should now be able to turn with the mouse.
-Weird head movements may or may not be fixed.
- Shout attack power balanced
- Base health increased, health regeneration decreased
-Camera automatically zooms out upon takeoff
- Create at skyforge "Boots of the Normal Size Dragon" and equip them if you want to remain a normal sized dragon.
DOWNLOAD SKSE HERE --- http://skse.silverlock.org/
Choose the one that says Skyrim Beta
How to Install SKSE:
Use the SKSE launcher (skse loader file) to start the game.
How to Use the Mod In the Game:
If you watch these videos, everything should work just fine.
If you turn your graphics down, this mod works better.
This mod works well with deadly dragons and open cities.
Please watch these videos before you complain about bugs or the mod not working. Clearly it works.
Need help after all that? Ask me (@ElSte17) or these people in the comments section: @austen1000