- img 3 loading...
- img 4 loading...
- img 5 loading...
- img 6 loading...
- img 7 loading...
- img 8 loading...
- img 9 loading...
- img 10 loading...
- img 11 loading...
- img 12 loading...
- img 13 loading...
- img 14 loading...
- img 15 loading...
- img 16 loading...
- img 17 loading...
- img 18 loading...
- img 19 loading...
- img 20 loading...
- img 21 loading...
- img 22 loading...
- img 23 loading...
- img 24 loading...
- img 25 loading...
- img 26 loading...
- img 27 loading...
- img 28 loading...
- img 29 loading...
- img 30 loading...
- img 31 loading...
- img 32 loading...
- img 33 loading...
- img 34 loading...
- img 35 loading...
- img 36 loading...
- img 37 loading...
- img 38 loading...
- img 39 loading...
- img 40 loading...
- img 41 loading...
- img 42 loading...
Last updated at 18:23, 21 Sep 2014 Uploaded at 13:02, 27 Apr 2012
Thank you for taking an interest in this project of mine. This doesn't look like most ENB mods due to heavy modifications I've made to the Confidence-Man ENB template. The result is a colorful and realistic ENB configuration that offers high performance, darker dungeons, and customization! In short, these graphics are EXTREMELY REALISTIC AND SHARP! I have configured this from the ground up and put alot of time and effort into it.
NOTE: You're also welcome to try my other mods Seasons of Skyrim ENB, and Project ENB
For Deus Ex - Human Revolution gamers: Here are some Screenshots of my ENB preset.
Please visit my mod page, Deus Ex: Human Revolution ENB, and show your support for future developments.
For Mass Effect gamers: Here are some Screenshots of my ENB preset.
Here's the link to the ENB preset: Mass Effect ENB
(Video courtesy of Hodilton, Thanks!)
(Version 4.0, video courtesy of GBDoesntEatBabies) (Version 3.6, video courtesy of GBDoesntEatBabies)
Thank you all for your support.
Also a special thanks to Kyokushinoyama, Redguard216, and Panther38 who have supported me and this project since the beginning.
No more grass ghosting bug! Now you can concentrate on more important things without any distractions. (Screenshots by Callystaza)
UPDATE: This mod is now optimized for ENB Series v0.236. Download the binary files here mod_tesskyrim_v0236. This new version of the ENB Series adds new features, and has improved performance.
NOTE: Turn the in-game Brightness all the way down!
(screenshot by Callystaza)
- Lanterns of Skyrim - All In One: This will add more lanterns to the main roads, bridges, and villages. (the default preset works fine)
- Project Parallax: This will add parallax mapping to textures. (try the other sets as well)
- Static Mesh Improvement Mod: This will improve the detail of 3D objects.
- W.A.T.E.R. - Water and Terrain Enhancement Redux: This will enhance the oceans, lakes, rivers, marshes, and creeks.
- (Optional) I'm now using HD textures and flora mods in my screenshots. I haven't decided on a combination yet, but Skyrim HD 2K and Skyrim Flora Overhaul look great though!
Here are some video demonstrations of this mod in action!
- Hyper-realistic color correction and lighting configuration (colors are natural not just colorful)
- Days are realistically bright (look at the snow!), nights and dungeons are realistically dark but playable (Candlelight spell helps in certain conditions)
- Interiors are very well lit with much contrast (the Breezehome is NOT a cave)
- Realistic "Natural Bloom" Effects (almost emulates CGI radiosity lighting, sweet rolls do not glow radioactively)
- Realistic Specular Highlights and Reflections (no plastic NPC's)
- Improved in-game effects (try using your Flame spell....)
- Character hair and skin is radiant and lifelike (hmmm?)
- Dynamic Bokeh Depth of Field (DOF) effects for ENB (special thanks to Matso and Sharpshooter8!)
- Maximum Quality/Performance Screen Space Ambient Occlusion (SSAO). (this can be run on a mid-range PC without it turning into chop suey)
- Robust selection of presets, each one is customized for best Quality and Performance (try using a different preset instead of disabling a feature manually)
- Reduction of fog for interiors and exteriors (I was given permission to include the exterior fog mod here with my files)
- NEW! Features More Dynamic Shadows and Striping Fixed by Puuloo (WIP, check for updates)
NOTE: My screenshots may be shown with the following mods installed: "WhiterunTrees", "Beautiful Whiterun", "More Organic Cities", "Revamped Exterior Fog", "Lush Trees", "Lush Grass", "Triss Armor", and "More Dynamic Shadows and Striping Fixed". I am now using various HD textures and flora mods. User submitted screenshots may vary.
(custom screenshot by solutioni9e)
- ENB Series v0.236, please download the binary files here mod_tesskyrim_v0236 and extract d3d9.dll to your Skyrim folder (where TESV.exe is located), and overwrite if asked.
- Download my mod and extract the files from one of the presets to your Skyrim folder (where TESV.exe is located), and overwrite if asked. The contents of my "Data" folder is required, except the More Dynamic Shadows mod, that is an optional lighting mod. (NMM compatible download available for Data files)
- Open your SkyrimPrefs.ini file located in your "My Documents" folder and make sure these lines are set
iBlurDeferredShadowMask=5 (use this setting if you have your shadows set to "Ultra" in the SkyrimLauncher)
- Open enblocal.ini and set the VideoMemorySizeMb parameter (e.g. VRAM + RAM - 2048)
- Disable AA/AF in the SkyrimLauncher options
- (Optional) Download and install the mods listed in the "Recommended Mods" section
- Load your game and turn the in-game Brightness all the way down
- Your game should now look like my screenshots ENJOY :)
- True Vision ENB is compatible with practically all of Skyrims mods that do not interfere with the ENB Series binary files.
- Works with Realistic Lighting with Customization, Dynavision, Imaginator, etc. However, keep in mind that these types of mods may override some of the ENB values in my configuration and produce unpredictable results. Additional fine tuning may be required if using my configuration with these types of mods.
TROUBLESHOOTING (see also Known Issues/Bugs section below)
Follow these steps if you experience any performance issues or graphical oddities while using this ENB profile, but please double check that you have properly installed my files. (see installation section if necessary)
Note: I offer these guidelines under the assumption that your Operating System and hardware are both in a healthy state, and that you're using the most current drivers and patches for the game.
Performance Issues: (Here is a guide to help - Skyrim Tweak Guide)
- Option 1. Disable or close any unecessary programs (including Windows Aero) before launching the game. If you're low on physical RAM, then try setting your Virtual memory to 2.5 times the amount of RAM installed in your system.
- Option 2. Use the preset folders B-D and/or try the SSAO settings found in the "Tips" sections above. If that's still not enough, then use the "extreme performance" preset as it has the most GPU intensive features disabled. (It still looks nice though)
- Option 3. If you're using HD texture packs, then try this mod - Optimizer Textures. It will compress the textures in order free up some memory on your video card. (running out of memory will cripple performance)
- Option 4. Disable Anisotropic Filtering in the SkyrimLauncher options. (ENB handles this better)
- Option 5. Don't overclock your hardware too high. This game is very CPU/RAM intensive and ENB is even more GPU intensive than the unmodded game. (system RAM will most likely fail before anything else if clocked too high)
- Option 6. Reduce the graphics settings in SkyrimLauncher options and in your video driver software if you need to. (this would be a last resort before buying new hardware)
- Option 1. Make a backup of your Saves folder, RenderInfo.txt, Skyrim.ini, and SkyrimPrefs.ini. (located in MyDocuments....Skyrim). Delete the 3 files and launch the game (they will be regenerated automagically).
- Option 2. Disable any 3rd party video driver software and start uninstalling Skyrim mods one by one until the problem no longer exists.
- Option 3. Start a new game (for testing purposes).
- Option 4. Post the problem (screenshots included) on the ENBdev.com forum. You might get a reply from Boris V. himself.
- Option 5. Make a backup of your Saves folder and mods you were using and Re-install Skyrim. Delete the main Skyrim folder and the Skyrim folder in "MyDocuments" after you uninstall it just to make sure. (this would be a last resort if all other options have failed, please accept my apologies)
(custom screenshot by solutioni9e)
Remove the files that were included with this mod from your Skyrim folder.
- This mod contains assets that requires permission from the author before it can be copied and/or uploaded by other users. Please contact the author if you are requesting permission or if you have questions regarding the details of this process.
"ALWAYS CREDIT WORK THAT ISN'T YOURS
If you have received permission to use someone elses assets in your files you should always credit them. If you don't credit assets you've used from other users you will be considered a thief and you're likely to be banned; so it's very important you credit the work of others that you have used.
Note: crediting other people's work does not entitle you to use their work. You must always get permission from the creator of the work first before you upload it to the site."
(custom screenshot by solutioni9e)
Boris Vorontsov, creator of the ENBSeries: ENB Series
Confidence-Man for their contributions: Confidence-Man ENB
Matso for their contributions: Skyrim Visual Immersion
Gargorias for their contributions: Revamped Exterior Fog
FXAA Injector originates from www.3dcenter.org
Sharpshooter8 for their contributions: Sharpshooters Extreme Graphics Vision ENB
HeliosDoubleSix for their contributions: Cinematic Lighting ENB
Puuloo for their contributions: More Dynamic Shadows and Striping Fixed
Artem1s for their contributions: Dark Dungeons for ENB
Mancika for their contributions: Paper Pack
gp65cj04 for their contributions: Bokeh DoF and Tilt Shift
r6angel for the letterbox settings: Jasmin ENB Real Cinema
--JawZ-- for their contributions: ENB Resources for Skyrim
CeeJay.dk for their contributions: SweetFX Shader Suite
GSJ1977 for their contributions: Fixed Eye Adaptation
Alexander Blade for their contributions: Skyrim ENBHelper
Yuril for their contributions: Alternative Snow
Soulwynd for their contributions: Tweakable DoF and Bokeh Shader for ENB