Last updated at 8:20, 6 Nov 2016 Uploaded at 16:20, 25 Apr 2012
The Hunter's Cabin of Riverwood is a lore friendly, free player home that's available to all players, almost as soon as you start the game. The perfect mod for those who want a beautiful, simple yet functional house from the very beginning, whithout feeling that you're ruining, or going against the lore.
This is not the ultimate player house, for the simple reason that it's not suppose to.
NOW AVAILABLE FOR THE SKYRIM SPECIAL EDITION
Hunters Cabin of Riverwood SSE
Simple, just go to Embershard Mine (the first "Mine" icon that appears on your compass when you escape from Helgen). Once inside the mine, fight your way to the treasure room (you can't miss it), there you will find a key named "Hunter's Cabin Key" and a Bandit Report (if your interested in the background story). Finish the dungeon and exit through the rear entrance, once outside just continue towards Riverwood.
- New player house/lodge, just outside Riverwood.
- Realistic background story ("Embershard Report" and "Hastily Written Note").
- Lots of plants and flowers (Ingredients) around the cabin.
- Safe storage chests.
- Fully functioning Book Shelf, with room for 14 books (v1.5)
- Wood Chopping Block + Axe
- Cooking Pot.
- Tanning Rack.
- Huntsman Bow + 100 Steel Arrows.
- Archery Skill Book.
Either A, B or C.
A) Use the Nexus Mod Manager (recommended).
B) Extract the file to your - Skyrim/Data - folder.
C) Go to Steam Workshop and Subscribe.